Is touring Seville, Malaga, and other southern cities practical, weather wise, tourist wise, a good plan for a couple who are 65 plus??
Southern Spain in January 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 3 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 4 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 5 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 6 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 9 driving in france with kids
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 Southern Spain
- 12 Three ferries to Mull
- 13 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 14 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Story of the German Christmas star
- 17 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 18 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 19 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 20 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 21 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 22 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 23 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?