Is touring Seville, Malaga, and other southern cities practical, weather wise, tourist wise, a good plan for a couple who are 65 plus??
Southern Spain in January 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Spain
- 2 at what point should one get health insurance
- 3 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 4 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 5 First visit to France in November
- 6 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 7 Lucerne Switzerland
- 8 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 9 4 Months in Europe
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 12 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 13 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 14 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 15 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 16 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 17 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 18 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 19 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 20 Wines charted by flavor
- 21 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 22 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 23 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 24 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 25 Spain in November