Is touring Seville, Malaga, and other southern cities practical, weather wise, tourist wise, a good plan for a couple who are 65 plus??
Southern Spain in January 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 2 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 3 Ireland driving vacation
- 4 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 6 Late night train from Prague
- 7 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 8 Bike touring in France
- 9 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 10 Theater in London
- 11 Does this sound feasible?
- 12 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 13 Tour Group Operators
- 14 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 15 Islands in mid October
- 16 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 17 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 18 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 19 Trip to Venice and Athens, with a cruise through Croatia and Greece
- 20 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 21 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 22 Dordogne in October
- 23 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 24 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 25 Majorca - where to stay?