Is touring Seville, Malaga, and other southern cities practical, weather wise, tourist wise, a good plan for a couple who are 65 plus??
Southern Spain in January 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 2 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 3 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 4 Hotels in old Rome
- 5 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 6 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 7 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 8 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 9 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 10 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 11 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 12 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 13 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 14 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 15 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 16 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 17 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 18 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 19 France 8 days
- 20 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 21 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 22 milan austria
- 23 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 24 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 25 Exchanging Dollars to Euros