Is touring Seville, Malaga, and other southern cities practical, weather wise, tourist wise, a good plan for a couple who are 65 plus??
Southern Spain in January 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 2 4 Months in Europe
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 5 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 6 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 7 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 8 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 9 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 12 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 13 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 14 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 15 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 16 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 17 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 18 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 19 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 20 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 21 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 22 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 23 Airbnb scam
- 24 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 25 Which is a better hotel location in Rome