Is touring Seville, Malaga, and other southern cities practical, weather wise, tourist wise, a good plan for a couple who are 65 plus??
Southern Spain in January 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 2 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 3 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 4 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 5 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 6 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 7 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 8 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 9 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 10 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 11 Change in Travel
- 12 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 13 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 14 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 15 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 16 Getting Around Greece
- 17 Snorkling around Var?
- 18 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 19 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 20 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 21 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 22 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 23 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 24 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 25 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please