Is touring Seville, Malaga, and other southern cities practical, weather wise, tourist wise, a good plan for a couple who are 65 plus??
Southern Spain in January 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 2 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 3 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 4 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 5 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 6 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 7 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 8 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 9 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 10 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 11 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 12 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 13 Latest Itinerary
- 14 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 15 Ireland or Scotland
- 16 Honeymoon Decision?
- 17 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 18 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 19 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings
- 20 Two Month Europe Trip
- 21 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 22 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 23 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 24 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 25 Capital One credit card car and personal insurance question?