We temporarily live in Germany and are considering a week long trip to southern Spain at the end of February 2012. We have two kids 6 and 8 who are good travelers who have happily visited 10 countries in the last year.
Looking for suggestions on what town to stay in (Seville, the coast, etc) and what to do this time of year. We often rent apartments if anyone has suggestions. Museums are not at the top of our list, but I realize indoor activities are easiest this time of year and Seville has numerous noteworthy landmarks to explore.
Happy to hear any other suggestions for European travel during the dark days of winter.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Road trip with our dog
- 6 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 7 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 8 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 9 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 10 Driving through Paris
- 11 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 12 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 15 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 16 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 17 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 18 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 19 Lisbon
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 22 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris