We temporarily live in Germany and are considering a week long trip to southern Spain at the end of February 2012. We have two kids 6 and 8 who are good travelers who have happily visited 10 countries in the last year.
Looking for suggestions on what town to stay in (Seville, the coast, etc) and what to do this time of year. We often rent apartments if anyone has suggestions. Museums are not at the top of our list, but I realize indoor activities are easiest this time of year and Seville has numerous noteworthy landmarks to explore.
Happy to hear any other suggestions for European travel during the dark days of winter.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 2 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 3 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 4 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 5 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 6 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 7 retruning to US with souveniers
- 8 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 13 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 14 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 15 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 16 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 17 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Help on ancient history route
- 20 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 23 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 24 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!