We temporarily live in Germany and are considering a week long trip to southern Spain at the end of February 2012. We have two kids 6 and 8 who are good travelers who have happily visited 10 countries in the last year.
Looking for suggestions on what town to stay in (Seville, the coast, etc) and what to do this time of year. We often rent apartments if anyone has suggestions. Museums are not at the top of our list, but I realize indoor activities are easiest this time of year and Seville has numerous noteworthy landmarks to explore.
Happy to hear any other suggestions for European travel during the dark days of winter.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 3 Croatia trip Planning
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 6 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 11 Driving in Italy?
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 Tour groups
- 15 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 16 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 So much to do, so little time!
- 22 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 23 Baby Milk
- 24 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy