We temporarily live in Germany and are considering a week long trip to southern Spain at the end of February 2012. We have two kids 6 and 8 who are good travelers who have happily visited 10 countries in the last year.
Looking for suggestions on what town to stay in (Seville, the coast, etc) and what to do this time of year. We often rent apartments if anyone has suggestions. Museums are not at the top of our list, but I realize indoor activities are easiest this time of year and Seville has numerous noteworthy landmarks to explore.
Happy to hear any other suggestions for European travel during the dark days of winter.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 골프화추천＼気】 JR700。ZE。AM 【気＼골프화추천
- 2 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 3 골프화추천＼鶏】 JR700。ZE。AM 【鶏＼골프화추천
- 4 골프화추천＼楽】 JR700。ZE。AM 【楽＼골프화추천
- 5 골프화추천＼鶏】 JR700。ZE。AM 【鶏＼골프화추천
- 6 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 http://healthyclubpro.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 10 http://healthpurelives.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 11 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 12 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 15 Ischia
- 16 What do after Bernia Express?
- 17 Germany family road trip help!
- 18 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 19 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 20 Rouen Tour Companies
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 23 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 24 First time in London
- 25 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?