We temporarily live in Germany and are considering a week long trip to southern Spain at the end of February 2012. We have two kids 6 and 8 who are good travelers who have happily visited 10 countries in the last year.
Looking for suggestions on what town to stay in (Seville, the coast, etc) and what to do this time of year. We often rent apartments if anyone has suggestions. Museums are not at the top of our list, but I realize indoor activities are easiest this time of year and Seville has numerous noteworthy landmarks to explore.
Happy to hear any other suggestions for European travel during the dark days of winter.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 10 days in Paris and......
- 9 Luggage Storage
- 10 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 11 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 12 Summer Travel order
- 13 LIsbon
- 14 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 15 International Flight Question
- 16 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 17 Brugge hotel help
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 20 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 Trip suggestion
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Back from Paris