I'm traveling to Morocco for work in July. My meetings end on the 16th and I don't fly out until the 20th. So, I have the 17th, 18th & 19th free. As the 17th is Eid and my understanding is most things in Morocco will be closed, I was considering heading to Southern Spain for 3 days. I fly out of Tangier on the morning of the 20th.
Is this a reasonable amount of time to make this trip? If so, what where is a good location to visit for that period of time? I've been (and loved) Seville but that is the only place I've ever been in Spain. This is part of a larger trip to Africa, where I'll be traveling for work for 6 weeks so I'm looking forward to a little weekend break in Europe. I'd love your suggestions for how to use the time wisely. Thanks, all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Regarding Residence Permit
- 2 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 3 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 4 Homesaty
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 8 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 9 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 10 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 11 Route des Vins
- 12 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 13 2 days in Florence
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 16 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 17 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 18 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 19 base for Andalucia
- 20 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 21 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 22 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 23 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 24 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 25 Windsor Castle