I'm traveling to Morocco for work in July. My meetings end on the 16th and I don't fly out until the 20th. So, I have the 17th, 18th & 19th free. As the 17th is Eid and my understanding is most things in Morocco will be closed, I was considering heading to Southern Spain for 3 days. I fly out of Tangier on the morning of the 20th.
Is this a reasonable amount of time to make this trip? If so, what where is a good location to visit for that period of time? I've been (and loved) Seville but that is the only place I've ever been in Spain. This is part of a larger trip to Africa, where I'll be traveling for work for 6 weeks so I'm looking forward to a little weekend break in Europe. I'd love your suggestions for how to use the time wisely. Thanks, all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 4 free international phone calls
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 7 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 8 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 9 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 10 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 16 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 17 France Study Abroad
- 18 Paris and Normandy
- 19 Sicily Beach Resort
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 22 Two days in Rome
- 23 Classical Tour of Albania
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see