I'm traveling to Morocco for work in July. My meetings end on the 16th and I don't fly out until the 20th. So, I have the 17th, 18th & 19th free. As the 17th is Eid and my understanding is most things in Morocco will be closed, I was considering heading to Southern Spain for 3 days. I fly out of Tangier on the morning of the 20th.
Is this a reasonable amount of time to make this trip? If so, what where is a good location to visit for that period of time? I've been (and loved) Seville but that is the only place I've ever been in Spain. This is part of a larger trip to Africa, where I'll be traveling for work for 6 weeks so I'm looking forward to a little weekend break in Europe. I'd love your suggestions for how to use the time wisely. Thanks, all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip Report
- 2 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 3 Charming areas to explore in London
- 4 Cinqueterre
- 5 stonehenge day trip from london
- 6 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 7 Trip to Ireland in September
- 8 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 9 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 10 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 11 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 12 Cornwall UK
- 13 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 14 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 15 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Train tickets in Italy?
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 19 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 20 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 21 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 22 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 23 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 24 8 Hours in Rome
- 25 Athens International airport