I'm traveling to Morocco for work in July. My meetings end on the 16th and I don't fly out until the 20th. So, I have the 17th, 18th & 19th free. As the 17th is Eid and my understanding is most things in Morocco will be closed, I was considering heading to Southern Spain for 3 days. I fly out of Tangier on the morning of the 20th.
Is this a reasonable amount of time to make this trip? If so, what where is a good location to visit for that period of time? I've been (and loved) Seville but that is the only place I've ever been in Spain. This is part of a larger trip to Africa, where I'll be traveling for work for 6 weeks so I'm looking forward to a little weekend break in Europe. I'd love your suggestions for how to use the time wisely. Thanks, all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maximizing Norway time
- 2 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 3 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 4 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 5 Studying art in English in venice
- 6 Berlin to ?
- 7 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 8 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 9 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 13 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 14 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 20 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 21 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 22 Trogir or Split
- 23 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Hotels in Turin