I'm traveling to Morocco for work in July. My meetings end on the 16th and I don't fly out until the 20th. So, I have the 17th, 18th & 19th free. As the 17th is Eid and my understanding is most things in Morocco will be closed, I was considering heading to Southern Spain for 3 days. I fly out of Tangier on the morning of the 20th.
Is this a reasonable amount of time to make this trip? If so, what where is a good location to visit for that period of time? I've been (and loved) Seville but that is the only place I've ever been in Spain. This is part of a larger trip to Africa, where I'll be traveling for work for 6 weeks so I'm looking forward to a little weekend break in Europe. I'd love your suggestions for how to use the time wisely. Thanks, all!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Soft Ware Hotmail problems 1877:242:8594 Password Contact Tec*h
- 2 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 8 Iceland
- 9 Venice/Mestre
- 10 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 13 Our future trip to Greece
- 14 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 15 Russia in two weeks in December
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Christmas Day in Granada
- 18 car insurance italy
- 19 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 20 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 21 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 22 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 23 Transylvania - June 2018
- 24 Italy Car Scam
- 25 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?