We're planning a week in southern portugal and southern Spain in may. We'll probably fly into Lisbon. What should we do? How long should we spend where?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Driving through Paris
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Italy Car Scam
- 8 Road trip with our dog
- 9 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 10 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 16 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 17 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 18 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 19 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 20 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 21 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 24 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia