We're planning a week in southern portugal and southern Spain in may. We'll probably fly into Lisbon. What should we do? How long should we spend where?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 5 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 6 getting to CDG
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 A Month stay in Southern France
- 9 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 Revised itinerary for italy
- 12 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Hotel in Vienna
- 17 Places of interest
- 18 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 19 Switzerland in November?
- 20 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 21 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 22 vienna
- 23 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 24 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 25 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?