We're planning a week in southern portugal and southern Spain in may. We'll probably fly into Lisbon. What should we do? How long should we spend where?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a good not-too-pricey restaurant in Copenhagen.
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 4 Car rental in Croatia
- 5 Verona & Venice summer fashion
- 6 One day in Paris!
- 7 For anyone still trying to visit the McQueen, Round the clock opening . . .
- 8 A plethora of islands
- 9 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 10 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 11 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 12 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 13 Lake Garda itinerary
- 14 Winery tours
- 15 Rome Walking Guide
- 16 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 17 air conditioning
- 18 Munich to Milan via train
- 19 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 20 St. Petersburg plus
- 21 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 22 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 23 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 24 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 25 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?