We're planning a week in southern portugal and southern Spain in may. We'll probably fly into Lisbon. What should we do? How long should we spend where?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel help laundary
- 2 6 nights in Dublin
- 3 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 4 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 5 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 6 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 7 Japan or Italy next spring
- 8 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 9 how to get from cdg to dordogne area?
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 Getting from Chianciano Terme to Venice
- 12 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 13 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 14 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 15 Train tickets in Europe
- 16 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 17 Beaune train station rental car return
- 18 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 19 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 20 Seafari Boat Tour
- 21 Kerry /Dingle Bus Tour
- 22 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 23 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 24 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 25 Is traveling to 10 countries in Europe in 50 days a good idea?