We're planning a week in southern portugal and southern Spain in may. We'll probably fly into Lisbon. What should we do? How long should we spend where?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 2 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 3 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 4 PLITVICE LAKES
- 5 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 6 Naxos hotel question
- 7 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 8 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 9 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 10 Avignon or St. remy
- 11 A week driving in Bavaria
- 12 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 13 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 14 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 15 Camino Redux
- 16 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 17 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 18 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 19 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 20 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 21 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?