We're planning a week in southern portugal and southern Spain in may. We'll probably fly into Lisbon. What should we do? How long should we spend where?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 2 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 3 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 4 12 days europe
- 5 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 6 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 7 Christmas Week in London
- 8 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 9 Too much for one day?
- 10 Travel WiFi - France
- 11 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 12 Italy for the first time
- 13 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 14 RFID Protection
- 15 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 17 Germany and Austria trip report
- 18 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 19 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 20 London Itinerary and Questions
- 21 Beaches in Southern France
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 24 Ali
- 25 Paris to Ramstein