We're planning a week in southern portugal and southern Spain in may. We'll probably fly into Lisbon. What should we do? How long should we spend where?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 3 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 4 Milan tours
- 5 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 6 Flight Cost to Athens
- 7 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 8 Day Trip near Paris
- 9 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 10 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 11 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 12 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 13 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 14 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 15 Lake Maggiore
- 16 Despite the fact that according to my amigos private
- 17 Bootcut jeans
- 18 Cadiz during Carnival? Other suggestions...
- 19 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 20 Amsterdam Transit
- 21 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 22 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 UK train question
- 25 Day trip suggestion from London