We're planning a week in southern portugal and southern Spain in may. We'll probably fly into Lisbon. What should we do? How long should we spend where?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting Around Toledo
- 2 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 3 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe
- 4 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 5 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 6 Help planning 10 day trip near Brussels/Amsterdam
- 7 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 8 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 9 Our Next Europe Trip
- 10 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 11 The Barceloneta Experiment
- 12 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 13 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 14 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 15 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 16 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 17 Trip Report: 17 days in Spain & Portugal
- 18 four old ladies in spain
- 19 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 20 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 21 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 22 Check out this amazing hotel just off the coast of Galway
- 23 Air France new business flat bed seats in fall, old seats in summer?
- 24 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 25 Saltzburg,nuremberg and munich