We are a family of 5 with 3 teenagers/pre-teens and plan on booking a trip to Italy late June 2015 for about 9-10 days. Kids are easy travelers. Have already visited Venice, Florence/Tuscany before without kids so would like to explore Rome/Pompeii/Amalfi Coast this time with the kids. Our thought is to fly from Boston to Rome and then start our trip immediately south. Would like to stay for 4ish days on Amalfi Coast, do a day in Pompeii and spend last 4ish days in Rome. Any suggestions for: 1) best transportation to get to AC and back up to Rome - do we need a car?, 2) should we use Sorrento or Positano as our base?, 3) must do things with teenagers in either AC or Rome, 4) any reasonably priced vrbo or hotel recommendations that sleep 5? Thank you in advance for your insights!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 썬시티바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 5 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 6 Luggage Storage
- 7 LIsbon
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 20 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 21 Trip suggestion
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Summer Travel order
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Corfu