I am having trouble with organising an itinerary for 15 days in Rome/Southern Italy.
Me and my partner will be travelling together (he has never been to Italy, I have only seen the north)
Obviously we need at least 3-4 days to see Rome, then we would really like to see Naples, the Amalfi Coast (with a visit to Pompeii) and I would really like to see Sicily too- is this unrealistic to do in 15 days? We fly in and out of Rome.
We would like a blend of sites/museums, great food, and the odd day at a beautiful beach.
Any suggestions on how much time to allow for destinations and the various travel options would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 2 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 3 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 Bordeaux to Nice
- 6 Travel in Europe
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 9 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 10 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 Whathello Paris
- 13 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 14 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 15 Athens Help
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 18 Rome to Venice
- 19 One free day in Barcelona
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 November in Rome
- 22 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 25 Trains in Italy