I am having trouble with organising an itinerary for 15 days in Rome/Southern Italy.
Me and my partner will be travelling together (he has never been to Italy, I have only seen the north)
Obviously we need at least 3-4 days to see Rome, then we would really like to see Naples, the Amalfi Coast (with a visit to Pompeii) and I would really like to see Sicily too- is this unrealistic to do in 15 days? We fly in and out of Rome.
We would like a blend of sites/museums, great food, and the odd day at a beautiful beach.
Any suggestions on how much time to allow for destinations and the various travel options would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to enjoy Paris
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Paris day trips August
- 5 Athens
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 9 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 10 Transportation from Brno train station
- 11 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 12 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 13 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 16 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 19 We're here!
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 22 Moving to Italy
- 23 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 24 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 25 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka