I am having trouble with organising an itinerary for 15 days in Rome/Southern Italy.
Me and my partner will be travelling together (he has never been to Italy, I have only seen the north)
Obviously we need at least 3-4 days to see Rome, then we would really like to see Naples, the Amalfi Coast (with a visit to Pompeii) and I would really like to see Sicily too- is this unrealistic to do in 15 days? We fly in and out of Rome.
We would like a blend of sites/museums, great food, and the odd day at a beautiful beach.
Any suggestions on how much time to allow for destinations and the various travel options would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pogo @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 5 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 6 Lake Como AREA questions
- 7 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 8 Spain - day driver advice
- 9 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 10 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 11 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 12 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 13 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 16 London with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 18 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 19 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 22 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 23 Madrird and Seville
- 24 Greece
- 25 Ludwig Castles