I am having trouble with organising an itinerary for 15 days in Rome/Southern Italy.
Me and my partner will be travelling together (he has never been to Italy, I have only seen the north)
Obviously we need at least 3-4 days to see Rome, then we would really like to see Naples, the Amalfi Coast (with a visit to Pompeii) and I would really like to see Sicily too- is this unrealistic to do in 15 days? We fly in and out of Rome.
We would like a blend of sites/museums, great food, and the odd day at a beautiful beach.
Any suggestions on how much time to allow for destinations and the various travel options would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 2 ATM
- 3 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 4 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 ATM help
- 7 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 8 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 10 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 11 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 12 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 15 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 16 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 17 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 18 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 19 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Spain Itinerary
- 22 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 23 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 24 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 25 Best Barcelona neighborhood