My husband and I will be traveling to Italy in July (busiest season it seems) for a wedding in Matera. We used miles and so are flying directly from Miami to Milan, arriving Friday, July 18th in the morning. The wedding festivities do not begin until Wednesday, July 23rd, so we want to see two or three places in the Amalfi Coast area, making our way to Bari (apparently the only way to get to Matera besides driving is via Bari on the local train).
The places that most interest us are Capri, Positano and Ravello. Any recommendations on how many nights we should stay in each, hotels, itineraries, or places along the way you recommend over these 3 I mentioned? We are open to only seeing two places and taking the extra time to relax and enjoy each as much as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 önl!ne BELLSOUTH Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 Bellsouth 24*7
- 2 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 TIM in FCO - update
- 7 Scotland - We're Here!
- 8 Train / Calabria
- 9 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 12 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 13 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 14 Itinery help Crete
- 15 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 16 Lisbon - a few tips
- 17 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 18 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 19 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 20 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 21 Avoid Europcar!
- 22 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 23 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 24 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 25 European Vacation 2017