My husband and I will be traveling to Italy in July (busiest season it seems) for a wedding in Matera. We used miles and so are flying directly from Miami to Milan, arriving Friday, July 18th in the morning. The wedding festivities do not begin until Wednesday, July 23rd, so we want to see two or three places in the Amalfi Coast area, making our way to Bari (apparently the only way to get to Matera besides driving is via Bari on the local train).
The places that most interest us are Capri, Positano and Ravello. Any recommendations on how many nights we should stay in each, hotels, itineraries, or places along the way you recommend over these 3 I mentioned? We are open to only seeing two places and taking the extra time to relax and enjoy each as much as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 4 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 5 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 6 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 7 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 8 House Hunting in France
- 9 English Countryside
- 10 Tour of Northern Italy
- 11 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 12 Cognac transportation?
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 16 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 17 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 18 Granada to Madrid
- 19 San Sebastian
- 20 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 24 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 25 An hour and ten min enough for connection?