I'm travelling to Rome on 20 August and moving down south. looking for a small intimate village. will be travelling alone, on a budget and on public transport. Any ideas?. Been looking on the Amalfi Coast, just so much info on google don't know where to start. Beginning to think I chose the wrong month!. Please help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 2 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 3 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 4 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 5 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 6 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 7 Naples?
- 8 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 9 Munich to Milan via train
- 10 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 11 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 12 Looking for a good not-too-pricey restaurant in Copenhagen.
- 13 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 14 Car rental in Croatia
- 15 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 16 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 17 Verona & Venice summer fashion
- 18 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 19 Lake Garda itinerary
- 20 Texans Take a Tour
- 21 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 22 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 23 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 24 Rome Walking Guide
- 25 London to Edinburgh transportation