I'm travelling to Rome on 20 August and moving down south. looking for a small intimate village. will be travelling alone, on a budget and on public transport. Any ideas?. Been looking on the Amalfi Coast, just so much info on google don't know where to start. Beginning to think I chose the wrong month!. Please help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Tour groups
- 4 So much to do, so little time!
- 5 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 6 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 7 Baby Milk
- 8 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 French restaurants
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 14 Driving in Italy?
- 15 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 16 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 17 Super Cover For Hertz
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 20 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Hotel in Vienna
- 25 Church service in Dubrovnik