I'm travelling to Rome on 20 August and moving down south. looking for a small intimate village. will be travelling alone, on a budget and on public transport. Any ideas?. Been looking on the Amalfi Coast, just so much info on google don't know where to start. Beginning to think I chose the wrong month!. Please help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking in Bologna
- 2 Where to stay in nice, arriving next week
- 3 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 4 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 5 scotland trave;
- 6 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 Scandinavian Tour
- 9 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 10 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 11 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 12 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 13 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 14 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 15 Berlin - one day off
- 16 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 17 Paris/ France Cheapest way to get from the airport to the Dupleix Station
- 18 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 19 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 20 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 21 Train tickets France and Spain
- 22 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 25 How to experience the Champagne region during a 12 days trip to París.