I'm travelling to Rome on 20 August and moving down south. looking for a small intimate village. will be travelling alone, on a budget and on public transport. Any ideas?. Been looking on the Amalfi Coast, just so much info on google don't know where to start. Beginning to think I chose the wrong month!. Please help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 2 Rocamaxour
- 3 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 4 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 5 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 6 Germany for 3 weeks
- 7 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 8 Is this realistic... advice?
- 9 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 10 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 11 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 14 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 15 Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for beauty and nature
- 16 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 17 Dordogne lodging
- 18 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 19 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 20 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 21 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 22 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 23 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 24 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 25 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland