I'm travelling to Rome on 20 August and moving down south. looking for a small intimate village. will be travelling alone, on a budget and on public transport. Any ideas?. Been looking on the Amalfi Coast, just so much info on google don't know where to start. Beginning to think I chose the wrong month!. Please help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Non Touristy things to do in Paris
- 2 Best Dresden hotels & restaurants
- 3 greece hotels
- 4 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 5 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 6 Calling different phones while in Italy
- 7 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 8 We are off to France again!!
- 9 Paris Meetup Groups?
- 10 In Sevilla now, charged for silverware and olives at resto
- 11 London-Jubilee Walkway
- 12 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 13 Seville Day Trip - Cordoba or Ronda
- 14 Noordam transatlantic
- 15 Has anyone visited Marburg, Germany?
- 16 Self tours of Jewish Quarter Budapest
- 17 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 18 Need suggestions for our week in Panzano
- 19 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 20 Melk to Krems Danube River Cruise
- 21 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 22 Best hotel & restaurants in Bruges
- 23 Trip Report -Prague, Kutna Hora, Karlstejn, Paris and Chartres
- 24 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 25 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal