I'm travelling to Rome on 20 August and moving down south. looking for a small intimate village. will be travelling alone, on a budget and on public transport. Any ideas?. Been looking on the Amalfi Coast, just so much info on google don't know where to start. Beginning to think I chose the wrong month!. Please help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 2 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 3 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 4 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 7 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 8 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 9 Milan and Lake Como
- 10 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 13 One week in Europe
- 14 Budapest to Kosice
- 15 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 16 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 17 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 18 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 19 Munich itinerary review
- 20 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 21 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 22 Switzerland in September
- 23 Where to eat in Rome?
- 24 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 25 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony