I'm travelling to Rome on 20 August and moving down south. looking for a small intimate village. will be travelling alone, on a budget and on public transport. Any ideas?. Been looking on the Amalfi Coast, just so much info on google don't know where to start. Beginning to think I chose the wrong month!. Please help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 2 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 3 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 4 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 5 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 6 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 7 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 8 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 9 Portugal Trip
- 10 Reputable Tours
- 11 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 12 Spain traffic tickets
- 13 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 14 Salzburg and day trips
- 15 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 16 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 17 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 18 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 19 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 20 Germany Questions
- 21 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 22 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 23 Museums in Berlin
- 24 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 25 All Set To Go!!