I'm travelling to Rome on 20 August and moving down south. looking for a small intimate village. will be travelling alone, on a budget and on public transport. Any ideas?. Been looking on the Amalfi Coast, just so much info on google don't know where to start. Beginning to think I chose the wrong month!. Please help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 2 Please help me give good travel advice
- 3 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 4 Josselin region of Brittany
- 5 Macarons!
- 6 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 7 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 8 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 9 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 10 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 11 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 12 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 13 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 14 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 15 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 16 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 17 Berlin Itinerary
- 18 Need Help, Iceland
- 19 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 20 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 21 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 22 Travel throught Europe
- 23 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 24 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 25 DCC on the increase?