I'm travelling to Rome on 20 August and moving down south. looking for a small intimate village. will be travelling alone, on a budget and on public transport. Any ideas?. Been looking on the Amalfi Coast, just so much info on google don't know where to start. Beginning to think I chose the wrong month!. Please help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 2 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 3 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 4 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 5 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 6 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 7 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 8 Itinerary help needed!
- 9 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 10 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 11 ABOUT SPAIN
- 12 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 13 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 14 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 15 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 16 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 17 France 8 days
- 18 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 19 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 20 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 21 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 22 Hotels in old Rome
- 23 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 24 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 25 Train from Paris to Avignon