I'm travelling to Rome on 20 August and moving down south. looking for a small intimate village. will be travelling alone, on a budget and on public transport. Any ideas?. Been looking on the Amalfi Coast, just so much info on google don't know where to start. Beginning to think I chose the wrong month!. Please help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 2 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 3 10 days in Spain
- 4 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 5 British Isles Cruise
- 6 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 7 Catalan Pyrenees
- 8 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 9 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 10 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 11 Helsinki vs Talinn vs Gdansk vs ???
- 12 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 13 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 14 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 15 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 16 translation
- 17 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 18 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 19 Euro railways
- 20 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 21 Turkey Quick Trip
- 22 Looking for place to stop on way to Rome from Amalfi
- 23 Birthday Treat
- 24 Thoughts on Valencia for two days from Barcelona?
- 25 Modifying car rental for new destination