I'm travelling to Rome on 20 August and moving down south. looking for a small intimate village. will be travelling alone, on a budget and on public transport. Any ideas?. Been looking on the Amalfi Coast, just so much info on google don't know where to start. Beginning to think I chose the wrong month!. Please help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 2 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 3 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 4 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 5 London's Must Sights!
- 6 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 7 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 8 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 9 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 10 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 11 4 days in switzerland
- 12 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 13 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 14 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 15 Scenic Driving Routes
- 16 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 17 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 18 14 nights in Europe
- 19 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 20 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 21 Oxford 24 hours
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Ireland & Scotland
- 25 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?