I'm travelling to Rome on 20 August and moving down south. looking for a small intimate village. will be travelling alone, on a budget and on public transport. Any ideas?. Been looking on the Amalfi Coast, just so much info on google don't know where to start. Beginning to think I chose the wrong month!. Please help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 2 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 3 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 4 Italian lakes
- 5 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 9 France, UK and Ireland
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 12 French theater in Paris
- 13 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 16 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 17 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 18 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 19 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 20 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 21 What do after Bernia Express?
- 22 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Walking itinerary in England?
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies