I'm travelling to Rome on 20 August and moving down south. looking for a small intimate village. will be travelling alone, on a budget and on public transport. Any ideas?. Been looking on the Amalfi Coast, just so much info on google don't know where to start. Beginning to think I chose the wrong month!. Please help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence/Luberon, Amalfi Coast, Greece in 12 days
- 2 What clothes?
- 3 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 4 London Paris
- 5 What would YOU do in Berlin?
- 6 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 7 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 8 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 9 Sorrento or Positano
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 12 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 13 From Galway: go north or south???
- 14 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 15 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 16 tipping
- 17 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 18 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 19 Rome at Christmas
- 20 Douro Valley 3 nights
- 21 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 22 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 23 Provins on a weekday?
- 24 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 25 Romania: Visa and Schengen