I'm travelling to Rome on 20 August and moving down south. looking for a small intimate village. will be travelling alone, on a budget and on public transport. Any ideas?. Been looking on the Amalfi Coast, just so much info on google don't know where to start. Beginning to think I chose the wrong month!. Please help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in France next May
- 2 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 3 A Little Taste of Burgundy To Start Our 2016 Trip...Questions.
- 4 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 5 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 6 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 7 Best location to stay in Seville
- 8 Montenegro in Sept/Oct
- 9 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 10 12 days in Italy
- 11 Small-group day tours from London?
- 12 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 13 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 14 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 15 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 16 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 17 Madrid, 5 nights which neighborhood
- 18 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 19 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 20 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 21 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 22 A short trip to Barcelona
- 23 Our Next Europe Trip
- 24 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 25 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices