We will have about a week in Southern Germany. We are a family of 5 and I was wondering if there is a recommendation for an awesome deal on a hotel or house? Sometimes I let the accommodation drive the itinerary - especially when we need 5 beds. I prefer a home base rather than scattered nights.
Southern Germany - special family place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich, Switzerland
- 2 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 London day trips, especially castles
- 7 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 10 Day trips from Marseille
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 13 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 14 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 15 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 20 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 21 Day trips
- 22 London tube
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 Swiss rail passes