We will have about a week in Southern Germany. We are a family of 5 and I was wondering if there is a recommendation for an awesome deal on a hotel or house? Sometimes I let the accommodation drive the itinerary - especially when we need 5 beds. I prefer a home base rather than scattered nights.
Southern Germany - special family place?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 4 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 9 Scotland November 2015
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 14 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 15 Southern Spain
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Italy Countryside
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Germany in December 2015
- 23 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Vegan in Germany?