We will have about a week in Southern Germany. We are a family of 5 and I was wondering if there is a recommendation for an awesome deal on a hotel or house? Sometimes I let the accommodation drive the itinerary - especially when we need 5 beds. I prefer a home base rather than scattered nights.
Southern Germany - special family place?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 2 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 7 Three for the road
- 8 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 9 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 10 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 13 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 16 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 17 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 Planning a holiday
- 21 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 25 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.