We're traveling to Germany from May 12 to May 25. At this point, we know little about our trip, but we're flying into Munich and out of Frankfurt. We have 13 nights, and we find ourselves especially attracted to the Alsatian wine road and the Mosel Valley.
Should we book our hotels in advance, or can we find suitable accommodations as we go?We prefer to stay in cheap hotels with private rooms. For this trip, we'd prefer to stay in places for $80 a night or less.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking itinerary in England?
- 2 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 3 First time in Bulgaria
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 8 Self drive tour companies
- 9 Cambridge in May
- 10 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 13 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 14 Madrid/Lisbon
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Greek fuel cost
- 18 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 19 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 20 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 21 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 22 Day trips from Florence
- 23 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 24 May get together in Paris
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city