We're traveling to Germany from May 12 to May 25. At this point, we know little about our trip, but we're flying into Munich and out of Frankfurt. We have 13 nights, and we find ourselves especially attracted to the Alsatian wine road and the Mosel Valley.
Should we book our hotels in advance, or can we find suitable accommodations as we go?We prefer to stay in cheap hotels with private rooms. For this trip, we'd prefer to stay in places for $80 a night or less.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스위피게임 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 게임몽릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 4 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 5 Transportation
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 9 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 Leather goods in Florence
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 14 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 France Itinerary Advice
- 17 dinner jackets
- 18 Trip to Rome
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 21 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 22 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 25 Picnic Spot Near Assisi