We're traveling to Germany from May 12 to May 25. At this point, we know little about our trip, but we're flying into Munich and out of Frankfurt. We have 13 nights, and we find ourselves especially attracted to the Alsatian wine road and the Mosel Valley.
Should we book our hotels in advance, or can we find suitable accommodations as we go?We prefer to stay in cheap hotels with private rooms. For this trip, we'd prefer to stay in places for $80 a night or less.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 2 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 5 Andalucia Spain
- 6 Amsterdam and...?
- 7 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 8 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 9 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 10 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 11 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 12 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 13 Driving in Italy
- 14 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 15 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 16 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 17 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 19 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 20 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 21 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 22 Paris to Bordeaux
- 23 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 24 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 25 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?