My friend and I are planning a trip to Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland in June. We have 2 1/2 weeks. We like the outdoors/hiking, seaside towns, and good food/wine. We are on a tight budget and are trying travel the cheapest way possible. I am concerned we may be trying to cover too much. Any recommendations? Should we choose just two of the countries to visit? If so, which ones?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 2 Which Train Station in Venice
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 5 Uber vs. TfL
- 6 What fresh hell is this?
- 7 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 8 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 14 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 15 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 16 SE ITALY
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 19 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 20 One free day in Barcelona
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 23 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna