My friend and I are planning a trip to Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland in June. We have 2 1/2 weeks. We like the outdoors/hiking, seaside towns, and good food/wine. We are on a tight budget and are trying travel the cheapest way possible. I am concerned we may be trying to cover too much. Any recommendations? Should we choose just two of the countries to visit? If so, which ones?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 2 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 3 Budapest in December 2017
- 4 Traveling eperience and the difficulties involved
- 5 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 8 Acropolis Athens
- 9 Korean Messages
- 10 5 Days in Switzerland
- 11 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 14 6-7 Days in France
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 Another tipping question: concierges
- 17 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 20 Getting to Bolivia
- 21 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 22 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins