My friend and I are planning a trip to Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland in June. We have 2 1/2 weeks. We like the outdoors/hiking, seaside towns, and good food/wine. We are on a tight budget and are trying travel the cheapest way possible. I am concerned we may be trying to cover too much. Any recommendations? Should we choose just two of the countries to visit? If so, which ones?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 2 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 Bernese Oberland
- 7 TIM in FCO - update
- 8 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 9 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 10 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 13 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 14 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 15 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 16 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 17 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 18 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 19 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 20 Cartagena Spain
- 21 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 22 Trip to Switzerland
- 23 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 24 Itinery help Crete
- 25 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA