My friend and I are planning a trip to Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland in June. We have 2 1/2 weeks. We like the outdoors/hiking, seaside towns, and good food/wine. We are on a tight budget and are trying travel the cheapest way possible. I am concerned we may be trying to cover too much. Any recommendations? Should we choose just two of the countries to visit? If so, which ones?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 6 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 9 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 10 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 11 Andalucia Spain
- 12 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 13 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 14 Vigo Spain????
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 17 Paris in August
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 23 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground