A childhood friend is getting married in Dijon in early July, so five to six of us want to extend our stay after the wedding in Southern France. We are looking for a good "hub" to stay for 3-4 nights and are really struggling. We want to keep this trip at a reasonable budget and really want to be near a great beach. I have been to St. Tropaz, Antibes, Cannes, Nice, Ville Franche Sur Mer, Cap Ferret, and Monte Carlo, so I am hoping to explore some other cities. We have been looking at places further west of these cities, ie Marseille, Cassis, and Bandol, but it has been difficult to find a place and a good itinerary. Does anyone have some good suggestions of which cities we should visit for these 4-5 days as well as where we should make our "hub" (specific city and possibly specific hotel/b&b)? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 4 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 5 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 8 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 13 First time in London
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 Greek fuel cost
- 16 VRBO South Kensington
- 17 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 18 Vacation
- 19 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 20 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 21 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 22 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 23 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 24 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 25 Villas to rent in Ibiza