A childhood friend is getting married in Dijon in early July, so five to six of us want to extend our stay after the wedding in Southern France. We are looking for a good "hub" to stay for 3-4 nights and are really struggling. We want to keep this trip at a reasonable budget and really want to be near a great beach. I have been to St. Tropaz, Antibes, Cannes, Nice, Ville Franche Sur Mer, Cap Ferret, and Monte Carlo, so I am hoping to explore some other cities. We have been looking at places further west of these cities, ie Marseille, Cassis, and Bandol, but it has been difficult to find a place and a good itinerary. Does anyone have some good suggestions of which cities we should visit for these 4-5 days as well as where we should make our "hub" (specific city and possibly specific hotel/b&b)? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Biarritz family holiday
- 4 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 5 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 6 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 7 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 11 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 12 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 13 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 Ireland in April
- 16 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 17 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 18 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 19 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 20 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 21 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 Towersey, London
- 25 Another northern Italy itinerary.