A childhood friend is getting married in Dijon in early July, so five to six of us want to extend our stay after the wedding in Southern France. We are looking for a good "hub" to stay for 3-4 nights and are really struggling. We want to keep this trip at a reasonable budget and really want to be near a great beach. I have been to St. Tropaz, Antibes, Cannes, Nice, Ville Franche Sur Mer, Cap Ferret, and Monte Carlo, so I am hoping to explore some other cities. We have been looking at places further west of these cities, ie Marseille, Cassis, and Bandol, but it has been difficult to find a place and a good itinerary. Does anyone have some good suggestions of which cities we should visit for these 4-5 days as well as where we should make our "hub" (specific city and possibly specific hotel/b&b)? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 2 Ireland driving itinerary
- 3 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 6 Manchester on derby weekend
- 7 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 8 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 Day trips from Uzes
- 11 Greece Experts
- 12 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 13 My First Trip to Europe...
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 16 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 17 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 18 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 19 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Madrid city centre?
- 22 Puglia
- 23 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?