A childhood friend is getting married in Dijon in early July, so five to six of us want to extend our stay after the wedding in Southern France. We are looking for a good "hub" to stay for 3-4 nights and are really struggling. We want to keep this trip at a reasonable budget and really want to be near a great beach. I have been to St. Tropaz, Antibes, Cannes, Nice, Ville Franche Sur Mer, Cap Ferret, and Monte Carlo, so I am hoping to explore some other cities. We have been looking at places further west of these cities, ie Marseille, Cassis, and Bandol, but it has been difficult to find a place and a good itinerary. Does anyone have some good suggestions of which cities we should visit for these 4-5 days as well as where we should make our "hub" (specific city and possibly specific hotel/b&b)? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 2 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 3 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 6 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 7 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 8 MiFi in Italy
- 9 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 10 One quick week -- where in France?
- 11 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 12 Guides - Matera
- 13 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 16 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 17 Ravello to Paestum
- 18 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 19 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 20 Girona and Besalau
- 21 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 22 London Itinerary and Questions
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 25 Switzerland and Northern Italy