A childhood friend is getting married in Dijon in early July, so five to six of us want to extend our stay after the wedding in Southern France. We are looking for a good "hub" to stay for 3-4 nights and are really struggling. We want to keep this trip at a reasonable budget and really want to be near a great beach. I have been to St. Tropaz, Antibes, Cannes, Nice, Ville Franche Sur Mer, Cap Ferret, and Monte Carlo, so I am hoping to explore some other cities. We have been looking at places further west of these cities, ie Marseille, Cassis, and Bandol, but it has been difficult to find a place and a good itinerary. Does anyone have some good suggestions of which cities we should visit for these 4-5 days as well as where we should make our "hub" (specific city and possibly specific hotel/b&b)? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 2 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 3 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 4 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 5 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 6 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 7 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 9 Barcelona on budget
- 10 Advice for England and France travels?
- 11 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 12 please revew provence agenda
- 13 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 14 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 15 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 16 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 17 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 18 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 19 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 20 Where to go in March??
- 21 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 22 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 23 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 24 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 25 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split