A childhood friend is getting married in Dijon in early July, so five to six of us want to extend our stay after the wedding in Southern France. We are looking for a good "hub" to stay for 3-4 nights and are really struggling. We want to keep this trip at a reasonable budget and really want to be near a great beach. I have been to St. Tropaz, Antibes, Cannes, Nice, Ville Franche Sur Mer, Cap Ferret, and Monte Carlo, so I am hoping to explore some other cities. We have been looking at places further west of these cities, ie Marseille, Cassis, and Bandol, but it has been difficult to find a place and a good itinerary. Does anyone have some good suggestions of which cities we should visit for these 4-5 days as well as where we should make our "hub" (specific city and possibly specific hotel/b&b)? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 2 Tuscany First Time
- 3 Iceland car rental agencies
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 6 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 7 Switzerland in October
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Italy in January?
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 12 2 days in Lugano area
- 13 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 14 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 15 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Recommendations
- 18 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 19 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 20 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 Paris- restaurant
- 24 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 25 4 nights in Provence, advice