A childhood friend is getting married in Dijon in early July, so five to six of us want to extend our stay after the wedding in Southern France. We are looking for a good "hub" to stay for 3-4 nights and are really struggling. We want to keep this trip at a reasonable budget and really want to be near a great beach. I have been to St. Tropaz, Antibes, Cannes, Nice, Ville Franche Sur Mer, Cap Ferret, and Monte Carlo, so I am hoping to explore some other cities. We have been looking at places further west of these cities, ie Marseille, Cassis, and Bandol, but it has been difficult to find a place and a good itinerary. Does anyone have some good suggestions of which cities we should visit for these 4-5 days as well as where we should make our "hub" (specific city and possibly specific hotel/b&b)? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 3 Schengen Rule
- 4 Quizz !
- 5 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 6 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 7 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 8 Zurich to Milan trip
- 9 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 10 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 14 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Pay attention to your watches !
- 17 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 18 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 19 Venice/Mestre
- 20 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 21 Italy Car Scam
- 22 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 23 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 24 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!