A childhood friend is getting married in Dijon in early July, so five to six of us want to extend our stay after the wedding in Southern France. We are looking for a good "hub" to stay for 3-4 nights and are really struggling. We want to keep this trip at a reasonable budget and really want to be near a great beach. I have been to St. Tropaz, Antibes, Cannes, Nice, Ville Franche Sur Mer, Cap Ferret, and Monte Carlo, so I am hoping to explore some other cities. We have been looking at places further west of these cities, ie Marseille, Cassis, and Bandol, but it has been difficult to find a place and a good itinerary. Does anyone have some good suggestions of which cities we should visit for these 4-5 days as well as where we should make our "hub" (specific city and possibly specific hotel/b&b)? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Southern France Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 2 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 3 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 4 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 5 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 6 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 7 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 8 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 9 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 10 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 11 How to make this adventure work?
- 12 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 13 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 14 dining in Brussels
- 15 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 16 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 17 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 18 using airbnb for the first time...
- 19 Madrid: City Views
- 20 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 21 plug adapters ITALY
- 22 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 23 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 24 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 25 How much luggage?????