A childhood friend is getting married in Dijon in early July, so five to six of us want to extend our stay after the wedding in Southern France. We are looking for a good "hub" to stay for 3-4 nights and are really struggling. We want to keep this trip at a reasonable budget and really want to be near a great beach. I have been to St. Tropaz, Antibes, Cannes, Nice, Ville Franche Sur Mer, Cap Ferret, and Monte Carlo, so I am hoping to explore some other cities. We have been looking at places further west of these cities, ie Marseille, Cassis, and Bandol, but it has been difficult to find a place and a good itinerary. Does anyone have some good suggestions of which cities we should visit for these 4-5 days as well as where we should make our "hub" (specific city and possibly specific hotel/b&b)? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 K-Day
- 3 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 12 Cell Phone Question
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 19 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 20 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 Campervan in Croatia
- 23 advance tickets?
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?