A childhood friend is getting married in Dijon in early July, so five to six of us want to extend our stay after the wedding in Southern France. We are looking for a good "hub" to stay for 3-4 nights and are really struggling. We want to keep this trip at a reasonable budget and really want to be near a great beach. I have been to St. Tropaz, Antibes, Cannes, Nice, Ville Franche Sur Mer, Cap Ferret, and Monte Carlo, so I am hoping to explore some other cities. We have been looking at places further west of these cities, ie Marseille, Cassis, and Bandol, but it has been difficult to find a place and a good itinerary. Does anyone have some good suggestions of which cities we should visit for these 4-5 days as well as where we should make our "hub" (specific city and possibly specific hotel/b&b)? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 2 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 3 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 4 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 5 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 6 Italy travel plan help
- 7 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 8 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 9 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 10 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 11 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 15 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 16 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 17 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 18 Poland to Austria In December
- 19 Alsace to Austria?
- 20 Wales
- 21 Paris in early august
- 22 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 23 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 24 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 25 Tracking the Weather