A childhood friend is getting married in Dijon in early July, so five to six of us want to extend our stay after the wedding in Southern France. We are looking for a good "hub" to stay for 3-4 nights and are really struggling. We want to keep this trip at a reasonable budget and really want to be near a great beach. I have been to St. Tropaz, Antibes, Cannes, Nice, Ville Franche Sur Mer, Cap Ferret, and Monte Carlo, so I am hoping to explore some other cities. We have been looking at places further west of these cities, ie Marseille, Cassis, and Bandol, but it has been difficult to find a place and a good itinerary. Does anyone have some good suggestions of which cities we should visit for these 4-5 days as well as where we should make our "hub" (specific city and possibly specific hotel/b&b)? Any tips would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 3 Car Rental in Italy
- 4 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 5 sfo to europe
- 6 Italian Riviera
- 7 Advices about our itiniary
- 8 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 11 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 12 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 13 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 14 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 15 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 16 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 17 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 18 Switzerland in mid-April
- 19 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 20 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 21 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 24 Hamam Istanbul?
- 25 Holiday in Austria