I will be arriving from Marseille airport on 10 July and then leaving from Nice airport.
I was thinking about this itinerary. Can you give me some advice?
Day 1-3: Avignon OR Aix (my sis is only willing to drive for one day or just follow tour to see lavender). I see websites recommending Avignon but it seems boring with roman structures and all while i prefer to see scenery and quaint towns. Is it a no-no without car?
Day 4: Marseilles. I am quite interested in seeing Cassis! And i thought it would be a waste to not go there since I am around the area.
Day 5-8: Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 2 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 5 Day trips around Vienna
- 6 Greek fuel cost
- 7 Madrid/Lisbon
- 8 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 9 Dog friendly hotels
- 10 Killarney
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Walking itinerary in England?
- 14 First time in Bulgaria
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Self drive tour companies
- 18 Cambridge in May
- 19 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 25 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?