After a tour in Normandy I plan to head south to Sarlat and spend 6 days there before flying home out of Toulouse. Do I want to take the train from Normandy to Sarlat or mayabe stop along the way in the Loire valley before Sarlat? Or rent a car in Limoges and drive to Sarlat? I am traveling alone. I was in Paris in September and the traffic was a little scary but I'm wondering if it is calmer in the rural areas. My plan is to explore the countryside by car, visiting castles and caves and small villages. I'm not much interested in the big city. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 2 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 3 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 4 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 5 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 8 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 9 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 10 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 11 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 12 22 year olds in Europe
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 Granada
- 15 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 16 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 17 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 18 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 19 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 20 Coffee in Naples
- 21 A Sardinia trip report
- 22 First time Ireland trip
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth