Am starting to plan a trip to Sicily. Will end a business trip in Syracuse and am hoping for a slow paced 10 day trip around.
Am looking at
3 days in Syracuse (and surrounding beaches)
3 days in the baroque towns, maybe Modica?
3 days in agro tourism
We will be there in mid-July. Will it be too hot to visit during the day? Any one have recommendations as to where to stay, or would recommend a different itinerary?
We would like to travel by train when possible, and rent a car if necessary for the agrotourism part.
any suggestions welcomed! thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Ireland travel passport question
- 4 Italy
- 5 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 6 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 9 Revised itinerary for italy
- 10 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 11 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 12 Biarritz family holiday
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Lisbon hotel
- 15 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 20 4 Days in Tuscany
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 25 Another northern Italy itinerary.