My friend and I are going to France March 24-April 5 this year, so excited.
We have finally made an itinerary of all the cities we're going to. We've booked our hotels and our rental car. Now we're looking/planning things to do and see. If you have any suggestions on any activities and sites to do/see in the following cities, we'd love it.
Ax Les Thermes
Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 2 Norway Honeymoon
- 3 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 4 Schengen Rule
- 5 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 6 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 7 Russia in two weeks in December
- 8 9 Days in Spain
- 9 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 10 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 11 Our future trip to Greece
- 12 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 15 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 16 Quizz !
- 17 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 18 Pay attention to your watches !
- 19 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 20 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 21 Spanish Medical Providers
- 22 Christmas Day in Granada
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 25 Barcelona to Grindenwald area