My friend and I are going to France March 24-April 5 this year, so excited.
We have finally made an itinerary of all the cities we're going to. We've booked our hotels and our rental car. Now we're looking/planning things to do and see. If you have any suggestions on any activities and sites to do/see in the following cities, we'd love it.
Ax Les Thermes
Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 2 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 5 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 6 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 7 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 11 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 12 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 13 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 14 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Switzerland in October
- 18 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 19 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 22 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 23 Tuscany First Time
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.