My friend and I are going to France March 24-April 5 this year, so excited.
We have finally made an itinerary of all the cities we're going to. We've booked our hotels and our rental car. Now we're looking/planning things to do and see. If you have any suggestions on any activities and sites to do/see in the following cities, we'd love it.
Ax Les Thermes
Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 3 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 4 Santorini lodging
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Ischia
- 7 Barcelona
- 8 Killarney
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 11 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 12 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 13 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 16 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 17 Germany family road trip help!
- 18 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 19 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 20 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 21 Prague
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Spain and South of France
- 24 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 25 Overnight at Heathrow