We are planning a trip out to Europe in December (15 to Jan 1). We will be hauling our kids age 3 and 6 months along and we have 15 days.
We were considering doing some time in Barcelona, maybe Seville and then sometime along the southern coast of France. Any recommendations? We are open to renting a car if needed.
Seville - 2 days
Barcelona - 5 days
South of france?? - 5 days?
Also, any information on weather at that time in those areas would be helpful. Everything I've read says mild, not too cold, not wet.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 2 Petrol in Greece
- 3 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 4 Paris day trips August
- 5 Acorn TV
- 6 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Germany train help!
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Athens
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Transportation from Brno train station
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
South of Spain - South of France - December - with Kids - Advice?