We are planning a trip out to Europe in December (15 to Jan 1). We will be hauling our kids age 3 and 6 months along and we have 15 days.
We were considering doing some time in Barcelona, maybe Seville and then sometime along the southern coast of France. Any recommendations? We are open to renting a car if needed.
Seville - 2 days
Barcelona - 5 days
South of france?? - 5 days?
Also, any information on weather at that time in those areas would be helpful. Everything I've read says mild, not too cold, not wet.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 3 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 4 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 5 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 6 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 7 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 8 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 9 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 10 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 11 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 12 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 13 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 14 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 15 Scotland itinerary advice
- 16 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 17 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 18 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 19 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 20 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 23 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 24 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 25 Fabric Shops in Paris
South of Spain - South of France - December - with Kids - Advice?