We are planning a trip out to Europe in December (15 to Jan 1). We will be hauling our kids age 3 and 6 months along and we have 15 days.
We were considering doing some time in Barcelona, maybe Seville and then sometime along the southern coast of France. Any recommendations? We are open to renting a car if needed.
Seville - 2 days
Barcelona - 5 days
South of france?? - 5 days?
Also, any information on weather at that time in those areas would be helpful. Everything I've read says mild, not too cold, not wet.
South of Spain - South of France - December - with Kids - Advice?
- 1 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 2 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 5 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 6 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 Romania Apartment List
- 9 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 10 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 11 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 14 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 15 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 16 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 17 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 18 Athens licensed tour guide
- 19 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 20 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 21 Flight check in at Swiss Train stations
- 22 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 23 En Route from Istanbul to Budepest
- 24 Norway experts needed.
- 25 Heathrow to Limehouse