We are planning a trip out to Europe in December (15 to Jan 1). We will be hauling our kids age 3 and 6 months along and we have 15 days.
We were considering doing some time in Barcelona, maybe Seville and then sometime along the southern coast of France. Any recommendations? We are open to renting a car if needed.
Seville - 2 days
Barcelona - 5 days
South of france?? - 5 days?
Also, any information on weather at that time in those areas would be helpful. Everything I've read says mild, not too cold, not wet.
South of Spain - South of France - December - with Kids - Advice?
- 1 Paris Recommendations
- 2 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 3 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 4 Suggestions for France Italy
- 5 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 6 London at Xmas
- 7 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 10 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 13 France by rail or car?
- 14 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 15 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 16 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 17 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 18 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 19 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 20 Bank of England Museum
- 21 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 24 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 25 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions