My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe from July 6-July 21, give or take. Originally, we were just going to do Italy, but I am wondering if we can squeeze in 4-5 days in the south of France. I was thinking July 6-11 in France, 11-14 in Venice (we are meeting people and must be in Venice on the 13th), 14-18 in Florence, 18-21 in Rome. Are we trying to do too much in too short a time period? Where do you recommend we spend our time in south of France?
South of France-Venice-Florence-Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 days in Germany
- 2 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 3 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 8 Rome---August and September
- 9 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 13 Nice or Marseille??
- 14 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 15 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 18 South of France November Trip Report
- 19 Dresden or Leipzig
- 20 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 24 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 25 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?