My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe from July 6-July 21, give or take. Originally, we were just going to do Italy, but I am wondering if we can squeeze in 4-5 days in the south of France. I was thinking July 6-11 in France, 11-14 in Venice (we are meeting people and must be in Venice on the 13th), 14-18 in Florence, 18-21 in Rome. Are we trying to do too much in too short a time period? Where do you recommend we spend our time in south of France?
South of France-Venice-Florence-Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 4 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 5 Location of hotel in Rome
- 6 Sicily Suggetions
- 7 London hotel
- 8 Paris in April?
- 9 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 10 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 11 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 12 Reims for a day
- 13 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 14 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 15 car rental companies Italy
- 16 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 What are the best places to see in England
- 21 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 22 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 23 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 24 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 25 hotels in Seville