Arriving into CDG in September and need some help planning my route from Paris. Want to see few new places before continuing to Toulouse then to Lourdes for 2 nights. Have 2 or 3 days to enjoy and might be able to include a day trip before continuing journey. Have been to Nice, Monaco, St. Remo. Any suggestions and if I should use one stopover and take day trips. Like to walk around nice cities, visit gardens and parks, historic areas and more. Not looking at beach resorts. Any good ideas, please. Will book by SNCF tickets online.
South of France: TGV from CDG to see new places
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 4 Back home problems with sim card
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Pronunciation
- 7 How do you find French food?
- 8 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 9 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 10 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 11 GPS in Tuscany
- 12 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 italy
- 15 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 16 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 17 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 20 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 21 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 22 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 25 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets