Arriving into CDG in September and need some help planning my route from Paris. Want to see few new places before continuing to Toulouse then to Lourdes for 2 nights. Have 2 or 3 days to enjoy and might be able to include a day trip before continuing journey. Have been to Nice, Monaco, St. Remo. Any suggestions and if I should use one stopover and take day trips. Like to walk around nice cities, visit gardens and parks, historic areas and more. Not looking at beach resorts. Any good ideas, please. Will book by SNCF tickets online.
South of France: TGV from CDG to see new places
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 He said , she said
- 4 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 5 Munich with a car?
- 6 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 9 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 13 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 14 tour guides in rome
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 17 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 18 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 19 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 20 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 21 Seaside island village in Greece
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken