Hello! My boyfriend and i will be renting a car about the 19/20th of August from Bilbao and traveling to France. Our first stop will be in Bordeaux. (Any problems crossing the birder in a rental car frim spain?) We then want to head south and travel the coast, stopping, sightseeing, and beaches and then turn around about Monaco to head back. We have about 7-8 nights but need to be back in Barcelona the 28 where we are thinking to drop off the car. Any suggestions on itinerary would be great. We are early 30s, love the sun and water, good food, and beautiful sights. Thank you!
South of france suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 2 Germany-berlin marathon
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 5 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 11 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 12 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 13 itinerary help
- 14 9 days in turkey
- 15 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Nice Video about Poland
- 18 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 19 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 22 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 23 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?