Hello! My boyfriend and i will be renting a car about the 19/20th of August from Bilbao and traveling to France. Our first stop will be in Bordeaux. (Any problems crossing the birder in a rental car frim spain?) We then want to head south and travel the coast, stopping, sightseeing, and beaches and then turn around about Monaco to head back. We have about 7-8 nights but need to be back in Barcelona the 28 where we are thinking to drop off the car. Any suggestions on itinerary would be great. We are early 30s, love the sun and water, good food, and beautiful sights. Thank you!
South of france suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 2 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 3 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 4 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 5 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 6 A full week in The Netherlands
- 7 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 8 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 9 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 10 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 11 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 12 10 days in England
- 13 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 14 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 15 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 16 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 17 Drawing courses in Paris
- 18 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 19 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 20 Montreux or Vevey- where to stay
- 21 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 22 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 23 Cannes >> Corsica
- 24 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 25 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?