Hello! My boyfriend and i will be renting a car about the 19/20th of August from Bilbao and traveling to France. Our first stop will be in Bordeaux. (Any problems crossing the birder in a rental car frim spain?) We then want to head south and travel the coast, stopping, sightseeing, and beaches and then turn around about Monaco to head back. We have about 7-8 nights but need to be back in Barcelona the 28 where we are thinking to drop off the car. Any suggestions on itinerary would be great. We are early 30s, love the sun and water, good food, and beautiful sights. Thank you!
South of france suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 2 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 3 Driving in Italy
- 4 Budget family trip to Europe
- 5 5 Observations About Paris
- 6 malaga to madrid train ?
- 7 Portugal in January
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 9 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 10 By train to and out of Prague
- 11 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 12 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 13 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 14 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 15 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 16 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 17 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 18 Berlin
- 19 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 20 Guidebook for Iceland
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 23 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 visa question