Hello! My boyfriend and i will be renting a car about the 19/20th of August from Bilbao and traveling to France. Our first stop will be in Bordeaux. (Any problems crossing the birder in a rental car frim spain?) We then want to head south and travel the coast, stopping, sightseeing, and beaches and then turn around about Monaco to head back. We have about 7-8 nights but need to be back in Barcelona the 28 where we are thinking to drop off the car. Any suggestions on itinerary would be great. We are early 30s, love the sun and water, good food, and beautiful sights. Thank you!
South of france suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague flea markets
- 2 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 3 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 4 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 5 Where to go from Brussels?
- 6 Croatia: ajvar recipe
- 7 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 We Need a Pact
- 10 I need a haircut
- 11 What to wear
- 12 All you need in croatia
- 13 Tipping in Greece
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 18 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Bayern seasonal pass
- 25 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets