Hello! My boyfriend and i will be renting a car about the 19/20th of August from Bilbao and traveling to France. Our first stop will be in Bordeaux. (Any problems crossing the birder in a rental car frim spain?) We then want to head south and travel the coast, stopping, sightseeing, and beaches and then turn around about Monaco to head back. We have about 7-8 nights but need to be back in Barcelona the 28 where we are thinking to drop off the car. Any suggestions on itinerary would be great. We are early 30s, love the sun and water, good food, and beautiful sights. Thank you!
South of france suggestions
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advises for trip to Russia
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 7 days in Andalucia
- 4 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 5 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 London at Easter
- 8 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 9 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 Traveling within Italy
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 14 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 15 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 16 Madrid to Sevilla
- 17 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 18 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 19 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 20 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 21 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 22 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!