We have 8 days to spend in total. this will be first week of June. Have not visited either place and want to minimize travel time. We are a 30 year old newly married couple. Looking for villages, cafes etc.
Do you recommend south of france or switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation Question Italy
- 2 Help with basic itinerary
- 3 Short Trip to Paris
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 5 Greece and Italy Combo
- 6 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 7 Final Four
- 8 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 9 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 10 Where are the Mods?
- 11 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 12 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 13 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 14 Visit to Engand
- 15 Cinqueterre
- 16 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 17 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 20 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 21 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 22 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 23 Cornwall UK
- 24 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 25 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help