We have 8 days to spend in total. this will be first week of June. Have not visited either place and want to minimize travel time. We are a 30 year old newly married couple. Looking for villages, cafes etc.
Do you recommend south of france or switzerland.
south of france or switzerland
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 6 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 7 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 8 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 9 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 10 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 11 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 12 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 19 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 20 Normandy on our own?
- 21 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 22 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 23 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 24 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 25 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano