We have 8 days to spend in total. this will be first week of June. Have not visited either place and want to minimize travel time. We are a 30 year old newly married couple. Looking for villages, cafes etc.
Do you recommend south of france or switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 First trip to Italy
- 3 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 4 European Cooking Secrets
- 5 CHEAP SAFARIS TO TANZANIA
- 6 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 7 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 8 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 9 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 10 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 11 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 12 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 13 Basque country ideas
- 14 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 15 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 16 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 17 20 Days in Europe
- 18 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 19 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 20 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 21 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 22 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 23 Travel vs. Babies
- 24 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 25 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!