We have 8 days to spend in total. this will be first week of June. Have not visited either place and want to minimize travel time. We are a 30 year old newly married couple. Looking for villages, cafes etc.
Do you recommend south of france or switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 2 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 3 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 4 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 5 12 Days in Italy
- 6 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 9 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 10 house exchange
- 11 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 12 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 13 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 14 Poland in September
- 15 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 16 Croatia travel ideas
- 17 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 18 Taormina, Sicily
- 19 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 20 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 21 River Boat Cruise
- 22 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 23 Sliema, Malta
- 24 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 25 Sachsenhausen?