We have 8 days to spend in total. this will be first week of June. Have not visited either place and want to minimize travel time. We are a 30 year old newly married couple. Looking for villages, cafes etc.
Do you recommend south of france or switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete for 2 weeks in May
- 2 tipping
- 3 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 4 Novels set in Greece
- 5 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 6 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 7 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 8 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 9 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 10 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 11 GPS vs Google Maps
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 14 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 15 Red hair Suze
- 16 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 17 Rome at Christmas
- 18 Luggage on trains/security?
- 19 Croatia Itenerary
- 20 day trip to hampton court
- 21 The DCC scam is spreading
- 22 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 23 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 24 London Paris
- 25 Norwegian air