We have 8 days to spend in total. this will be first week of June. Have not visited either place and want to minimize travel time. We are a 30 year old newly married couple. Looking for villages, cafes etc.
Do you recommend south of france or switzerland.
south of france or switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 4 Spain Questions
- 5 9 days in turkey
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 8 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Street food in Turkey
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 Mont St Michel
- 15 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 16 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 17 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 18 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Dublin Hostels
- 21 Avignon to London?
- 22 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do