We have 8 days to spend in total. this will be first week of June. Have not visited either place and want to minimize travel time. We are a 30 year old newly married couple. Looking for villages, cafes etc.
Do you recommend south of france or switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 2 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 3 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 4 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 5 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 6 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 7 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 8 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 9 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 10 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 11 Gluten Free in Italy
- 12 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 13 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 14 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 15 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 16 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 17 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 18 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 19 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 20 A few last minute questions
- 21 I'm KuKu for Iceland
- 22 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 23 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 24 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris