We have 8 days to spend in total. this will be first week of June. Have not visited either place and want to minimize travel time. We are a 30 year old newly married couple. Looking for villages, cafes etc.
Do you recommend south of france or switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Hotel
- 2 Amsterdam and ?????
- 3 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 4 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 5 FCO connection time
- 6 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 7 Lagos Walking Tour
- 8 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 9 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 10 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 11 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 12 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 13 Euro 2016
- 14 Charles Degaulle question
- 15 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 16 Paris gtg in October?
- 17 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 20 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 21 Dolomites October 14-18
- 22 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 23 Switzerland itinerary help
- 24 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 25 Berlin and chocolate lovers