We have 8 days to spend in total. this will be first week of June. Have not visited either place and want to minimize travel time. We are a 30 year old newly married couple. Looking for villages, cafes etc.
Do you recommend south of france or switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 3 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 4 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Summer Travel order
- 7 10 days in Paris and......
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Brugge hotel help
- 10 Luggage Storage
- 11 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 14 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 15 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 16 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 17 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 International Flight Question
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 Trip suggestion