We have 8 days to spend in total. this will be first week of June. Have not visited either place and want to minimize travel time. We are a 30 year old newly married couple. Looking for villages, cafes etc.
Do you recommend south of france or switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 2 Path of the gods.
- 3 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 4 Greek language app for Microsoft phone?
- 5 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 6 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 7 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 8 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 9 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 10 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 11 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 12 Santorini
- 13 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 14 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 15 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 16 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 17 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 18 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 19 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 20 Tours start Switzerland end London
- 21 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 22 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 23 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 24 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
- 25 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?