We have 8 days to spend in total. this will be first week of June. Have not visited either place and want to minimize travel time. We are a 30 year old newly married couple. Looking for villages, cafes etc.
Do you recommend south of france or switzerland.
south of france or switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 2 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 3 I went to Paris in June
- 4 Help with a small island in Greece
- 5 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 6 Brugge photo on Bing
- 7 Cotswolds village base
- 8 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 9 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 10 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 11 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 14 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 17 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 18 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 19 How long in Venice?
- 20 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 21 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 22 Getting cash in Spain
- 23 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 24 First Time Going to Europe
- 25 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please