We have 8 days to spend in total. this will be first week of June. Have not visited either place and want to minimize travel time. We are a 30 year old newly married couple. Looking for villages, cafes etc.
Do you recommend south of france or switzerland.
south of france or switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avignon to London?
- 2 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 5 Venice
- 6 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 9 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 10 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 11 Traveling to Munich
- 12 Day trips from Marseille
- 13 London tube
- 14 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 15 cooking classes
- 16 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 17 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 18 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 19 Zurich, Switzerland
- 20 Day trip from London to Paris
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 23 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 24 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 25 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?