We have 8 days to spend in total. this will be first week of June. Have not visited either place and want to minimize travel time. We are a 30 year old newly married couple. Looking for villages, cafes etc.
Do you recommend south of france or switzerland.
south of france or switzerland
- 1 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 2 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 3 Do and don't, eating in France
- 4 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 5 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 6 Spain with kids
- 7 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 8 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 9 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 10 Places to visit from London
- 11 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 12 Meeting up at CDG
- 13 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 14 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 15 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 16 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 17 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 18 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 19 Paris Ticket t+
- 20 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 21 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 22 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 23 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 24 Getting the best our of Europe
- 25 best clubs in barcelona