We have 8 days to spend in total. this will be first week of June. Have not visited either place and want to minimize travel time. We are a 30 year old newly married couple. Looking for villages, cafes etc.
Do you recommend south of france or switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily help
- 2 PARIS
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Greek Village
- 6 "Too Much Cows"
- 7 One free day in Barcelona
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 11 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 12 Thinking about the Fjords
- 13 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 14 Rome -- The next time around
- 15 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 16 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 17 Rome to Venice
- 18 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 19 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 20 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 21 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 22 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 23 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 A quick visit to Hampton Court