My husband and I are going to a wedding in Saignon, (Provence region in France) at the end of August this year. We are planning on taking a week-10 days to travel around the area, but would love some suggestions on where to go/what to see.
We are thinking of staying in the south of France area, but are open to renting a car and driving the countryside/along the coast, stopping for a couple days or so in each area. Would that be better than taking the train/public transport? We are also thinking of maybe going to Corsica for a few days.
What areas in the south of France and Provence region would you recommend visiting? Is Corsica worth the trip?
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라～온라인카지노
- 2 라이브토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼슈퍼카지노∮라이브바카라
- 3 럭스바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노추천ェ온라인카지노추천
- 4 고카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ど아시안카지노
- 5 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 6 와와바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라주소ド온라인바카라주소
- 7 엔젤카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노사이트く카지노사이트
- 8 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 Piedmont as a destination
- 14 2 weeks Europe trip
- 15 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 16 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 20 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 21 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 22 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 23 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 24 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 25 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.