My husband and I are going to a wedding in Saignon, (Provence region in France) at the end of August this year. We are planning on taking a week-10 days to travel around the area, but would love some suggestions on where to go/what to see.
We are thinking of staying in the south of France area, but are open to renting a car and driving the countryside/along the coast, stopping for a couple days or so in each area. Would that be better than taking the train/public transport? We are also thinking of maybe going to Corsica for a few days.
What areas in the south of France and Provence region would you recommend visiting? Is Corsica worth the trip?
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 2 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Cognac transportation?
- 5 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 6 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 7 Granada to Madrid
- 8 Tour of Northern Italy
- 9 San Sebastian
- 10 English Countryside
- 11 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 12 Hotel in Vienna
- 13 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 15 House Hunting in France
- 16 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 17 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 18 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 19 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 20 Where to buy Saffron?
- 21 Barcelona cooking classes
- 22 1st time in ZURICH
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 25 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included