My husband and I are going to a wedding in Saignon, (Provence region in France) at the end of August this year. We are planning on taking a week-10 days to travel around the area, but would love some suggestions on where to go/what to see.
We are thinking of staying in the south of France area, but are open to renting a car and driving the countryside/along the coast, stopping for a couple days or so in each area. Would that be better than taking the train/public transport? We are also thinking of maybe going to Corsica for a few days.
What areas in the south of France and Provence region would you recommend visiting? Is Corsica worth the trip?
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 4 First time in London
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 Greek fuel cost
- 7 VRBO South Kensington
- 8 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 9 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 10 Vacation
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 13 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 16 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 17 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 18 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 19 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 22 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 23 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time