My husband and I are going to a wedding in Saignon, (Provence region in France) at the end of August this year. We are planning on taking a week-10 days to travel around the area, but would love some suggestions on where to go/what to see.
We are thinking of staying in the south of France area, but are open to renting a car and driving the countryside/along the coast, stopping for a couple days or so in each area. Would that be better than taking the train/public transport? We are also thinking of maybe going to Corsica for a few days.
What areas in the south of France and Provence region would you recommend visiting? Is Corsica worth the trip?
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 2 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 4 Paris in November
- 5 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 Alhambra
- 8 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 9 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 10 Windsor Castle
- 11 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 14 Globus Iberian Tour
- 15 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 16 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 17 Spain: train/rental car help
- 18 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 19 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 20 Private Guide in Lyon
- 21 Salzburg itinerary review
- 22 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 23 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 24 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 25 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?