My husband and I are going to a wedding in Saignon, (Provence region in France) at the end of August this year. We are planning on taking a week-10 days to travel around the area, but would love some suggestions on where to go/what to see.
We are thinking of staying in the south of France area, but are open to renting a car and driving the countryside/along the coast, stopping for a couple days or so in each area. Would that be better than taking the train/public transport? We are also thinking of maybe going to Corsica for a few days.
What areas in the south of France and Provence region would you recommend visiting? Is Corsica worth the trip?
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Legal documents assistants
- 2 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 3 ATM help
- 4 ATM
- 5 Visit to Sardinia
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 8 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 9 London is it worth it?
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 12 Montserrat Express
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 17 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 18 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 19 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 International drivers permit
- 23 Places to stop/stay?
- 24 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 25 transportation from De Gaulle airport