My sister and I are traveling to the South of France (Flying in and out of Nice) at the end of June. We have never been and would really like to explore/enjoy everything the area has to offer. We are huge foodies, love shopping, the beach, and the occasional museum. I will be working in Cannes for two weeks prior to our trip so we will most likely be skipping Cannes for this 10 day vacation.
Do you have any recommendations on an itinerary that starts and ends in Nice? We are very open to exploring Italy's Riveria as well OR Corsica. Our budget is in the middle range. We can splurge on a hotel or restaurant here and there when it's worthwhile. Also, we will be renting a car to take in some of the sights. We are pretty flexible on what we want to see and do!
Many Thanks for the Recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 2 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 3 base in brussels
- 4 Seeking reasonable itinerary for 16 days
- 5 Rome or Venice first
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 8 Uber vs. TfL
- 9 Berlin
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 12 One free day in Barcelona
- 13 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 14 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 15 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 16 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 18 Lille Braderie 2017
- 19 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 20 Apartment Montreux area
- 21 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 22 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna