My sister and I are traveling to the South of France (Flying in and out of Nice) at the end of June. We have never been and would really like to explore/enjoy everything the area has to offer. We are huge foodies, love shopping, the beach, and the occasional museum. I will be working in Cannes for two weeks prior to our trip so we will most likely be skipping Cannes for this 10 day vacation.
Do you have any recommendations on an itinerary that starts and ends in Nice? We are very open to exploring Italy's Riveria as well OR Corsica. Our budget is in the middle range. We can splurge on a hotel or restaurant here and there when it's worthwhile. Also, we will be renting a car to take in some of the sights. We are pretty flexible on what we want to see and do!
Many Thanks for the Recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 2 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 3 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 4 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 5 Studying art in English in venice
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 8 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 9 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 10 Trogir or Split
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Hotels in Turin
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 19 Istria in two days
- 20 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 21 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 22 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 23 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 24 Scotland itinerary help
- 25 Rental Car pick up in Cortana