My sister and I are traveling to the South of France (Flying in and out of Nice) at the end of June. We have never been and would really like to explore/enjoy everything the area has to offer. We are huge foodies, love shopping, the beach, and the occasional museum. I will be working in Cannes for two weeks prior to our trip so we will most likely be skipping Cannes for this 10 day vacation.
Do you have any recommendations on an itinerary that starts and ends in Nice? We are very open to exploring Italy's Riveria as well OR Corsica. Our budget is in the middle range. We can splurge on a hotel or restaurant here and there when it's worthwhile. Also, we will be renting a car to take in some of the sights. We are pretty flexible on what we want to see and do!
Many Thanks for the Recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 2 My special places in Europe
- 3 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 4 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 5 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 8 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 9 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 10 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 13 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 14 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 15 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 16 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 17 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 18 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 19 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 20 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 21 Italy in a week
- 22 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 23 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September