My sister and I are traveling to the South of France (Flying in and out of Nice) at the end of June. We have never been and would really like to explore/enjoy everything the area has to offer. We are huge foodies, love shopping, the beach, and the occasional museum. I will be working in Cannes for two weeks prior to our trip so we will most likely be skipping Cannes for this 10 day vacation.
Do you have any recommendations on an itinerary that starts and ends in Nice? We are very open to exploring Italy's Riveria as well OR Corsica. Our budget is in the middle range. We can splurge on a hotel or restaurant here and there when it's worthwhile. Also, we will be renting a car to take in some of the sights. We are pretty flexible on what we want to see and do!
Many Thanks for the Recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 2 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 3 Alps Drive
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 First time in Bulgaria
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 St Denis Cathedral
- 11 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 Paris cooking classes
- 14 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 15 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 16 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 17 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 18 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Praiano
- 21 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 22 Help please
- 23 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 24 Andalucia itinerary help
- 25 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan