My sister and I are traveling to the South of France (Flying in and out of Nice) at the end of June. We have never been and would really like to explore/enjoy everything the area has to offer. We are huge foodies, love shopping, the beach, and the occasional museum. I will be working in Cannes for two weeks prior to our trip so we will most likely be skipping Cannes for this 10 day vacation.
Do you have any recommendations on an itinerary that starts and ends in Nice? We are very open to exploring Italy's Riveria as well OR Corsica. Our budget is in the middle range. We can splurge on a hotel or restaurant here and there when it's worthwhile. Also, we will be renting a car to take in some of the sights. We are pretty flexible on what we want to see and do!
Many Thanks for the Recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 4 Versailles
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 10 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 13 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 14 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Acorn TV
- 17 Train help for Prague
- 18 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 19 Sicily
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 24 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 25 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??