My sister and I are traveling to the South of France (Flying in and out of Nice) at the end of June. We have never been and would really like to explore/enjoy everything the area has to offer. We are huge foodies, love shopping, the beach, and the occasional museum. I will be working in Cannes for two weeks prior to our trip so we will most likely be skipping Cannes for this 10 day vacation.
Do you have any recommendations on an itinerary that starts and ends in Nice? We are very open to exploring Italy's Riveria as well OR Corsica. Our budget is in the middle range. We can splurge on a hotel or restaurant here and there when it's worthwhile. Also, we will be renting a car to take in some of the sights. We are pretty flexible on what we want to see and do!
Many Thanks for the Recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Cell Phone Question
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 11 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 17 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 18 Help required with Itinerary
- 19 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 20 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 23 Campervan in Croatia
- 24 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 25 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?