As a new member to this forum, I am hoping that you can share your advice with me concerning our family's summer vacation.
My husband and I and our 2 sons, ages 17 and 15, enjoy everything a mediterranean vacation can offer, including, museums, medieval villages, good food, beaches, staying up late walking and enjoying the towns and it's people as well as driving through scenic areas.
We have our return flights booked to Nice and have a total of 15 days (not including travel days) to spend on our vacation.
We would like to see Nice, Antibes, St. Tropez, as well as some medeival towns like Eze. How much time should we allocate to this region? Where should we base ourselves?
As well, we either want to drive east into Italy and see Parma and Bologna, or take a short flight to Corsica, and spend time there, with maybe a short ferry to Sardinia for a few days. We are leaning towards Corsica/Sardinia as we have visited Italy 3 out of last 4 summers, seeing many parts of that beautiful country.
If we do choose to go to Corsica, where should we base ourselves and how many days do we need? Are there medieval towns near sandy beaches? Would it be possible to allocate a few days to Sardinia?
Your help would be really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 2 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 3 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 7 mountain views near London
- 8 Garda Land
- 9 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 10 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 11 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 12 2 weeks Europe trip
- 13 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 14 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 15 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 16 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 19 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 20 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 21 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 22 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?