We shall be spending five days in the south of France . We shall fly into Montpellier , rent a car and five days later take a train from nice to Paris returning to Canada . The first night we are staying in oustau de camarangue. Please help me with ideas of where to go, stay and see. We love nice hotels, good food and fun
South of France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 2 Foie gras, redux
- 3 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 4 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 5 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 6 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 7 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 8 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 9 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 10 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 11 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 12 Airport to Piraeus
- 13 Trieste and Koper
- 14 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 15 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 16 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 19 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 20 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Pronunciation
- 23 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 24 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 25 Stay near Paris