A friend and I will be in Iceland for a week in late March. We are planning to book a place through Airbnb as a base for exploring the South for three days. Rentals that we like are listed for the following locations:
Any advice on which location would be most ideal for exploring Southern Iceland? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 성남휴게텔 성남오피 아찔한달리기 www.adal.ml 성남건마 성남마사지 성남키스방
- 2 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 5 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 "Never Mind"
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 11 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 12 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 13 Via del Sale, Italy
- 14 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 15 Nafplio to Hydra
- 16 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 17 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 18 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Prague itinerary advice
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 24 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 25 Italian lakes