I am leaving the country for the first time and staying for the month of June with a couple in Germany about an hour from Stuttgart. Then, for the month of July, i will be splitting time between a family in Paris and then one in Versailles.
My question is: I don't have much money, but what are some things that i just have to do there, being it is my first time?
I'm not a big city fan; i'm looking forward to walking around villages and tasting food and drink.
Experiencing the culture and people is important to me because i am of German and French decent (i'm also Swiss; i'd like to go to Switzerland if it isn't too expensive)
Thanks for your time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 2 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 4 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 5 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 9 Germany family road trip help!
- 10 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 11 Santorini lodging
- 12 Barcelona
- 13 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 14 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 15 Prague
- 16 Ischia
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Spain and South of France
- 19 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 20 Overnight at Heathrow
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 France, UK and Ireland
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 Ronda Wine/biking
- 25 Starting my Paris plan for May