I will be travelling to Germany for 6 nights in the end of September. Would like to do Munich, Oktoberfest and see some scenic south germany. Would request comments on the following itineary:
1. Arrive at Frankfurt and proceed to Munich
2. 2 nights at Munich (1 for city and 1 for oktoberfest)
3. 1 night at Neuschwanstein Castle (or something closeby). I believe this is same as Romantic road.
4. 2 night in black forest (Baden Baden or Freiburg or Schiltach or offenburg)
5. 1 night in heidelberg
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 2 French Election - Questions???
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 6 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 7 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 8 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 9 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 10 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 11 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 12 2 weeks Europe trip
- 13 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 14 dinner jackets
- 15 French election
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 19 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 23 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 24 mountain views near London
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163