I will be travelling to Germany for 6 nights in the end of September. Would like to do Munich, Oktoberfest and see some scenic south germany. Would request comments on the following itineary:
1. Arrive at Frankfurt and proceed to Munich
2. 2 nights at Munich (1 for city and 1 for oktoberfest)
3. 1 night at Neuschwanstein Castle (or something closeby). I believe this is same as Romantic road.
4. 2 night in black forest (Baden Baden or Freiburg or Schiltach or offenburg)
5. 1 night in heidelberg
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 4 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 7 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 8 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 9 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 10 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 11 Help with Ireland Trip
- 12 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 13 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 14 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 15 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 16 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 17 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 18 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 19 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 20 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 21 Cappadocia in June
- 22 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 23 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 24 Ibiiza Spain
- 25 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus