My girlfriends and I will be visiting Southern France for 6 nights (on our way from Italy to Barcelona)
Was wondering if we could get some input on the difference between Provence area and Côte d'Azur (nice, eze, Cannes, St. Paul etc) as it appears to be hard to do a bit of both?
Also we will be visiting some coastal towns in Italy like Amalfi Coast, capri, cinque Terre.
So just wondering if we should spend all our 6 nights in Provence vs all over at the side of nice vs picking a bit of both (if so, which towns/villages are the most picturesque)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 2 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 3 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 4 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 5 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 6 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 7 Chamonix to Paris
- 8 Scotland and London 21 days
- 9 Rome to venice
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 12 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 13 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 14 Rome-Itinerary
- 15 Ireland itinerary help please
- 16 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 17 help with Italy itinerary
- 18 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 19 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 22 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 23 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 24 Praiana to Positano
- 25 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...