My girlfriends and I will be visiting Southern France for 6 nights (on our way from Italy to Barcelona)
Was wondering if we could get some input on the difference between Provence area and Côte d'Azur (nice, eze, Cannes, St. Paul etc) as it appears to be hard to do a bit of both?
Also we will be visiting some coastal towns in Italy like Amalfi Coast, capri, cinque Terre.
So just wondering if we should spend all our 6 nights in Provence vs all over at the side of nice vs picking a bit of both (if so, which towns/villages are the most picturesque)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 5 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 8 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 9 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 10 Juangfrau / mt
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 15 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 20 Questions about Polish sights
- 21 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 Italy