My girlfriends and I will be visiting Southern France for 6 nights (on our way from Italy to Barcelona)
Was wondering if we could get some input on the difference between Provence area and Côte d'Azur (nice, eze, Cannes, St. Paul etc) as it appears to be hard to do a bit of both?
Also we will be visiting some coastal towns in Italy like Amalfi Coast, capri, cinque Terre.
So just wondering if we should spend all our 6 nights in Provence vs all over at the side of nice vs picking a bit of both (if so, which towns/villages are the most picturesque)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Final Four
- 2 Help with basic itinerary
- 3 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 4 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 5 Parking in Girona
- 6 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 7 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 8 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 9 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 10 SNCF - low price for summer
- 11 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 12 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 13 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 14 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 15 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 16 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 17 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 18 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 19 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 20 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 21 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 22 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Cinqueterre
- 25 Transportation Question Italy