My girlfriends and I will be visiting Southern France for 6 nights (on our way from Italy to Barcelona)
Was wondering if we could get some input on the difference between Provence area and Côte d'Azur (nice, eze, Cannes, St. Paul etc) as it appears to be hard to do a bit of both?
Also we will be visiting some coastal towns in Italy like Amalfi Coast, capri, cinque Terre.
So just wondering if we should spend all our 6 nights in Provence vs all over at the side of nice vs picking a bit of both (if so, which towns/villages are the most picturesque)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 2 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 3 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 4 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 5 Car Rental
- 6 Balkans
- 7 My first trip to Crete
- 8 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 9 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 10 Ireland Trip
- 11 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 12 London is it worth it?
- 13 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 14 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 15 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 16 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 17 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 18 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 19 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 20 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 21 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 22 Airport Transportation
- 23 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 24 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 25 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?