My girlfriends and I will be visiting Southern France for 6 nights (on our way from Italy to Barcelona)
Was wondering if we could get some input on the difference between Provence area and Côte d'Azur (nice, eze, Cannes, St. Paul etc) as it appears to be hard to do a bit of both?
Also we will be visiting some coastal towns in Italy like Amalfi Coast, capri, cinque Terre.
So just wondering if we should spend all our 6 nights in Provence vs all over at the side of nice vs picking a bit of both (if so, which towns/villages are the most picturesque)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 4 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 5 Best Viking Sites
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Paris advice with kids
- 9 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 tickets for Wimbledon
- 12 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 13 Chania
- 14 Iceland car rental agencies
- 15 Paris hotel
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 Ex-pats with young kids
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 24 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 25 Airport Transfer Vienna