I'm looking to take a trip to South Eastern Europe in March/April. From Moldova to Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Albania, Montenegro, and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
I would like to take the train between the countries. I could only find the "lonely planet" South-Eastern-Europe guidebook...but I don't really like this company's guidebooks, I prefer the rough guides. Is there another book similar to rough guides that covers all the countries I would like to visit?
I was also wondering if anyone had any idea on train prices in this area? I know they shouldn't be too high (at least in Romania).
Does anyone have any "must-see" places in these countries? I could spend up to 4 or 5 weeks in the area
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 4 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 5 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 6 Sicily
- 7 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 8 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 9 car for four adults and four bikes
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 12 If you had to choose one......
- 13 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 14 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 15 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 16 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 17 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 18 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 19 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 23 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 24 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 25 Super Cover For Hertz