I'm looking to take a trip to South Eastern Europe in March/April. From Moldova to Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Albania, Montenegro, and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
I would like to take the train between the countries. I could only find the "lonely planet" South-Eastern-Europe guidebook...but I don't really like this company's guidebooks, I prefer the rough guides. Is there another book similar to rough guides that covers all the countries I would like to visit?
I was also wondering if anyone had any idea on train prices in this area? I know they shouldn't be too high (at least in Romania).
Does anyone have any "must-see" places in these countries? I could spend up to 4 or 5 weeks in the area
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 4 Getting around London
- 5 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 6 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 7 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 8 Lake Como,Italy
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 11 Traveling in Belgium
- 12 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 13 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 14 Train travel to and from Paris
- 15 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 16 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 17 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 18 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 19 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 22 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 23 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 24 Language to use in Belgium
- 25 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)