I'm looking to take a trip to South Eastern Europe in March/April. From Moldova to Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Albania, Montenegro, and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
I would like to take the train between the countries. I could only find the "lonely planet" South-Eastern-Europe guidebook...but I don't really like this company's guidebooks, I prefer the rough guides. Is there another book similar to rough guides that covers all the countries I would like to visit?
I was also wondering if anyone had any idea on train prices in this area? I know they shouldn't be too high (at least in Romania).
Does anyone have any "must-see" places in these countries? I could spend up to 4 or 5 weeks in the area
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 2 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 3 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 4 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 5 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 6 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 10 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 11 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 12 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 17 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 dinner jackets
- 20 2 weeks Europe trip
- 21 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 22 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 23 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 24 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 25 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux