I'm looking to take a trip to South Eastern Europe in March/April. From Moldova to Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Albania, Montenegro, and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
I would like to take the train between the countries. I could only find the "lonely planet" South-Eastern-Europe guidebook...but I don't really like this company's guidebooks, I prefer the rough guides. Is there another book similar to rough guides that covers all the countries I would like to visit?
I was also wondering if anyone had any idea on train prices in this area? I know they shouldn't be too high (at least in Romania).
Does anyone have any "must-see" places in these countries? I could spend up to 4 or 5 weeks in the area
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Too Much Cows"
- 2 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 3 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 4 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 Thinking about the Fjords
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 9 Rome to Venice
- 10 Alitala
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Whathello Paris
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 16 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 17 One free day in Barcelona
- 18 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 19 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 20 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 21 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 22 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 23 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 24 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21