I'm looking to take a trip to South Eastern Europe in March/April. From Moldova to Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Albania, Montenegro, and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
I would like to take the train between the countries. I could only find the "lonely planet" South-Eastern-Europe guidebook...but I don't really like this company's guidebooks, I prefer the rough guides. Is there another book similar to rough guides that covers all the countries I would like to visit?
I was also wondering if anyone had any idea on train prices in this area? I know they shouldn't be too high (at least in Romania).
Does anyone have any "must-see" places in these countries? I could spend up to 4 or 5 weeks in the area
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 4 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Where to enjoy Paris
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 Athens
- 17 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 18 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 19 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 20 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 21 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 22 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Budapest & Prague
- 25 Traveling Greece without reservations