I'm looking to take a trip to South Eastern Europe in March/April. From Moldova to Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Albania, Montenegro, and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
I would like to take the train between the countries. I could only find the "lonely planet" South-Eastern-Europe guidebook...but I don't really like this company's guidebooks, I prefer the rough guides. Is there another book similar to rough guides that covers all the countries I would like to visit?
I was also wondering if anyone had any idea on train prices in this area? I know they shouldn't be too high (at least in Romania).
Does anyone have any "must-see" places in these countries? I could spend up to 4 or 5 weeks in the area
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Setting : ☎ YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 7 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 8 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 Threat Level in UK
- 11 Cartagena Spain
- 12 Itinery help Crete
- 13 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 14 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 17 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 18 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 19 Graz in January
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 22 London Hotel - Different Request
- 23 Iceland trip report!
- 24 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 25 Sun loungers and parasols