Last day of our holiday my family (2 adults, 1 11yo) couldn't face the horrible train from Sorrento to Napoli, then a further two trains to the airport before a 20 hour flight to Australia. I checked out cabs, but were too costly. Stumbled upon L and G Limosuines in Sorrento. For 350 Euro, they supplied an English speaking driver, a very nice Mercedes and a very smooth and rapid delivery right to the departure lounge. It certainly made teh end of the holiday less stressful and the flight more tolerable. Highly recommended.
Sorrento to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shipping Prosecco
- 2 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 3 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 4 Europe Tour with Kids
- 5 Italy - Month of July
- 6 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 11 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 12 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 13 Your favourite places in Bath
- 14 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 15 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 16 Italy and Croatia
- 17 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 Lakes District UK
- 20 Kimhe--flamenco
- 21 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 22 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 23 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Italy 14 days