Last day of our holiday my family (2 adults, 1 11yo) couldn't face the horrible train from Sorrento to Napoli, then a further two trains to the airport before a 20 hour flight to Australia. I checked out cabs, but were too costly. Stumbled upon L and G Limosuines in Sorrento. For 350 Euro, they supplied an English speaking driver, a very nice Mercedes and a very smooth and rapid delivery right to the departure lounge. It certainly made teh end of the holiday less stressful and the flight more tolerable. Highly recommended.
Sorrento to Rome
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 2 Has anyone taken a Maupintour?
- 3 British drivers
- 4 Spain Travel
- 5 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Southern France
- 8 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Prague Main Train Station
- 12 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 16 Berlin
- 17 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 18 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 19 Train travel in Europe
- 20 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 21 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 24 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 25 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?