Last day of our holiday my family (2 adults, 1 11yo) couldn't face the horrible train from Sorrento to Napoli, then a further two trains to the airport before a 20 hour flight to Australia. I checked out cabs, but were too costly. Stumbled upon L and G Limosuines in Sorrento. For 350 Euro, they supplied an English speaking driver, a very nice Mercedes and a very smooth and rapid delivery right to the departure lounge. It certainly made teh end of the holiday less stressful and the flight more tolerable. Highly recommended.
Sorrento to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Munich with a car?
- 6 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 9 Day trip on the Rhine
- 10 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 11 Germany-berlin marathon
- 12 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 13 museum passes in Rome
- 14 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 18 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 19 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 20 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 21 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 22 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 23 Estonia Amber
- 24 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 25 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey