My friends and I are going to be in Naples for a few days and we thought we would spend 1 day, specifically a Saturday going to Vesuvius/Pompeii in the morning (8-12ish) and Sorrento in the afternoon. We're def planning on taking the circumvesuivian train in the morning to Pompeii Scavii. But I'm slightly concerned about returning to Naples in later afternoon/early night from everything Ive read online and in some books.
Anyone have an reassurances about the train at this time? Or any idea about how late the ferry back to Naples runs in July on a Saturday?
I will say this, the 3 of us are not new or inexperienced travelers (just not experienced in Italy lol) and we have lived and used public transpo in cities like NY, Philly, Chicago so no stranger to being cautious.But if anyone has any advice or opinion it would be very welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노⋞」✥「( SO224。COM )」✥「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 3 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 8 Versailles
- 9 Petrol in Greece
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 13 Where to enjoy Paris
- 14 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 19 Meteora for older folk
- 20 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 21 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 22 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 23 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 24 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 25 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area