Hi everyone, Just wondered if anyone had any suggestions on how we can get from our hotel in Sant' Agnello, Sorrento to Naples airport for a 7.30am flight on a Saturday morning?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey Quick Trip
- 2 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 3 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 4 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 5 Train from Alsace to Cochem
- 6 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 7 Gatwick to Paddington via Victoria/London Bridge
- 8 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 9 May 2015 Rome/Florence Trip Report
- 10 Southern France suggestions
- 11 Advice needed for Greece/Italy trip
- 12 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 13 Late October Trip in France
- 14 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 15 Traveling to Northern Italy
- 16 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 17 Italy, Spain and France
- 18 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 19 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 20 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 21 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 22 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 23 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 24 Trip Report: Sailing in Croatia, with a Stop at Wimbledon
- 25 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland