I am planninng on taking either the hydrofoil or ferry to Capri. I typically get sea sick in small boats where I can 'feel the waves' vs the motor. Which one would you suggest? I was leaning towards the hydrofoil because its faster.
Also, I can't take dramamine etc as it makes me extremely drowsy to a point where I would pass out for a full day. My best bet are ginger candies which barely help for really choppy waves.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 게임몽릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫pts17.com≪
- 2 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 3 게임몽게임 ※연결 :≫pts17.com≪
- 4 게임몽 ≪ 접속주소 :≫pts17.com≪
- 5 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 11 10 days in Paris and......
- 12 Budapest & Prague
- 13 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 14 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 15 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 driving from ancona to rome
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 20 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 21 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 22 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 23 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 24 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 25 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy