I am planninng on taking either the hydrofoil or ferry to Capri. I typically get sea sick in small boats where I can 'feel the waves' vs the motor. Which one would you suggest? I was leaning towards the hydrofoil because its faster.
Also, I can't take dramamine etc as it makes me extremely drowsy to a point where I would pass out for a full day. My best bet are ginger candies which barely help for really choppy waves.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 2 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 3 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 4 Lisbon trip report
- 5 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 6 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 7 Ireland in April
- 8 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 9 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 10 Driving in Italy?
- 11 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 14 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 15 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 16 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 17 Planning a European Trip
- 18 Scotland Trip
- 19 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 20 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 21 So much to do, so little time!
- 22 Tour of Northern Italy
- 23 Germany in December Trip Report
- 24 Naples, Italy
- 25 San Sebastian