I am going to the Amalfi coast in mid June. Is it recommended I buy tickets from Sorrento to Capri in advanced? Do the tickets for the hydrofoil get sold out?
Any recommendations for a day in Capri avoiding crowds.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 2 Swiss Travel Pass
- 3 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 4 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 5 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 6 We're here!
- 7 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 10 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Athens
- 15 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 16 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 17 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 18 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 21 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 22 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 23 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 24 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 25 Wimbledon Debenture tickets