We are staying in Sorrento for six nights and want to hire a driver to visit Positano, Almalfi and Ravello. Please let me know how long this trip would take? Is it worth fitting the three towns in or should we keep it to two. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Sorrento to Almalfi, Positano & Ravello
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Rome?
- 2 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 3 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 4 A full week in The Netherlands
- 5 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 6 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 7 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 8 Glasgow to Brody Ferry Scotland
- 9 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 10 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 11 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 12 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 13 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 14 Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)
- 15 I went to Paris in June
- 16 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 17 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 18 Spending money in Italy?
- 19 Luggage advice
- 20 Ireland driving vacation
- 21 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 22 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 23 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 24 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 25 Can anyone suggest a good Italian phrase app?