We are speniding one week in sorrento with small chilldren. Anyone recommend things to do with small kids (under 6 years)are ther playgrounds
Sorrento things to do with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 2 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 3 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 5 Italy trip questions
- 6 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 7 Suggestion for travel memories
- 8 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 9 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 12 Budget family trip to Europe
- 13 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 14 Pyrenees logistics
- 15 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 16 Italy
- 17 Azores
- 18 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 19 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 20 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 21 Driving in Italy
- 22 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 23 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 24 Taormina to Palermo
- 25 Spain - car rental, bus or train?