My SO and I are staying in Sorrento July 15, 16, 17, and then we want to go to Mykonos on the 18th. We would do Mykonos the nights of 18th and 19th, then take a ferry down to Santorini from July 20 and check out July 23. The only decent flight I found was at 6:00am from Naples to Mykonos. One option I proposed was stay in Naples for the night before the flight, wake up extra early, and make the flight that way, but my SO does not want to stay in Naples because of the bad rap it gets.
Can someone please help me with alternatives? I would not be opposed to doing Santorini first, or staying somewhere nice the night of the 17th in order to catch an early plane on the 18th.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 2 Azores
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 7 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 8 2 Months in Sicily
- 9 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 10 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 11 Sundays in Puglia
- 12 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 17 Scotland in 7 Days
- 18 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 19 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 22 Cascais or Algarve?
- 23 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 24 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 25 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
Sorrento, Italy to Mykonos, Greece - (Naples to Mykonos flight at 6am)