My SO and I are staying in Sorrento July 15, 16, 17, and then we want to go to Mykonos on the 18th. We would do Mykonos the nights of 18th and 19th, then take a ferry down to Santorini from July 20 and check out July 23. The only decent flight I found was at 6:00am from Naples to Mykonos. One option I proposed was stay in Naples for the night before the flight, wake up extra early, and make the flight that way, but my SO does not want to stay in Naples because of the bad rap it gets.
Can someone please help me with alternatives? I would not be opposed to doing Santorini first, or staying somewhere nice the night of the 17th in order to catch an early plane on the 18th.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 6 Iceland early december visit
- 7 Frankfurt to UK
- 8 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 9 God Save the Queen?
- 10 Road trip with our dog
- 11 Milan or Turin
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 15 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 Paris to Italy
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Spanish Medical Providers
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris
Sorrento, Italy to Mykonos, Greece - (Naples to Mykonos flight at 6am)