My SO and I are staying in Sorrento July 15, 16, 17, and then we want to go to Mykonos on the 18th. We would do Mykonos the nights of 18th and 19th, then take a ferry down to Santorini from July 20 and check out July 23. The only decent flight I found was at 6:00am from Naples to Mykonos. One option I proposed was stay in Naples for the night before the flight, wake up extra early, and make the flight that way, but my SO does not want to stay in Naples because of the bad rap it gets.
Can someone please help me with alternatives? I would not be opposed to doing Santorini first, or staying somewhere nice the night of the 17th in order to catch an early plane on the 18th.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 2 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 3 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 6 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 9 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Juangfrau / mt
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Questions about Polish sights
- 17 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Italy
- 22 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
Sorrento, Italy to Mykonos, Greece - (Naples to Mykonos flight at 6am)