My SO and I are staying in Sorrento July 15, 16, 17, and then we want to go to Mykonos on the 18th. We would do Mykonos the nights of 18th and 19th, then take a ferry down to Santorini from July 20 and check out July 23. The only decent flight I found was at 6:00am from Naples to Mykonos. One option I proposed was stay in Naples for the night before the flight, wake up extra early, and make the flight that way, but my SO does not want to stay in Naples because of the bad rap it gets.
Can someone please help me with alternatives? I would not be opposed to doing Santorini first, or staying somewhere nice the night of the 17th in order to catch an early plane on the 18th.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 태양성카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카∞바카라카지노사이트
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 4 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 5 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 6 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 7 Scotland in December
- 8 10 days in London in early December
- 9 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Iceland
- 12 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 13 Greece
- 14 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 17 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 21 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 tickets for Wimbledon
- 24 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 25 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
Sorrento, Italy to Mykonos, Greece - (Naples to Mykonos flight at 6am)