Will be traveling to Sorrento and am looking for a place to stay in town or very close to town so we can walk from train station to hotel and have dinner in different places. We will be a group of 5 so we are looking for a hotel or B&B that will have rooms for a triple as well as doubles. any suggestions
- 1 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 2 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 3 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 4 Day trip to Capri
- 5 Florence to nice- help
- 6 Driving in Genoa
- 7 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 8 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 9 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 10 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 13 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 Car Rental Locations
- 16 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 17 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 just want to know
- 19 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 20 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 21 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)