My husband and I have booked eight nights at the Magi House Suites in Sorrento. Friends of ours will be joining us in Sorrento on this trip. It's getting difficult to book a hotel room with their parameters at this point in time.
Magi House is fully booked. They referred her to Maison Tofani, which is located in the same area off Corso Italia. Maison Tofani has only one loft room w/o balcony available for 143 euros per night w/breakfast.
Our friends will keep checking with Magi House Suites to see if they get a cancellation for a double room for those dates. Their objective is to stay close by our hotel, and not stay in a luxury-labled property.
Has anyone stayed at the Maison Tofani? Does anyone have an alternative property that they can contact?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kaspersky Invalid Activation Code – UK helpline
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 multi city flights to europe
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 Earthquake near Naples
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 13 nights in switzerland
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 15 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 16 Football Tickets - Athens
- 17 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Salzburg itinerary review
- 20 Positano or Sorrento?
- 21 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 22 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Paris in November