My husband and I have booked eight nights at the Magi House Suites in Sorrento. Friends of ours will be joining us in Sorrento on this trip. It's getting difficult to book a hotel room with their parameters at this point in time.
Magi House is fully booked. They referred her to Maison Tofani, which is located in the same area off Corso Italia. Maison Tofani has only one loft room w/o balcony available for 143 euros per night w/breakfast.
Our friends will keep checking with Magi House Suites to see if they get a cancellation for a double room for those dates. Their objective is to stay close by our hotel, and not stay in a luxury-labled property.
Has anyone stayed at the Maison Tofani? Does anyone have an alternative property that they can contact?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway fjord
- 2 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 3 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 4 7 days in Greece
- 5 Italy
- 6 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 9 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 10 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 11 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 12 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 13 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 14 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 15 Praiana to Positano
- 16 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 17 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 18 Another Book List for Italy
- 19 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 20 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 21 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 22 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 23 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 24 Venice
- 25 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites