My husband and I have booked eight nights at the Magi House Suites in Sorrento. Friends of ours will be joining us in Sorrento on this trip. It's getting difficult to book a hotel room with their parameters at this point in time.
Magi House is fully booked. They referred her to Maison Tofani, which is located in the same area off Corso Italia. Maison Tofani has only one loft room w/o balcony available for 143 euros per night w/breakfast.
Our friends will keep checking with Magi House Suites to see if they get a cancellation for a double room for those dates. Their objective is to stay close by our hotel, and not stay in a luxury-labled property.
Has anyone stayed at the Maison Tofani? Does anyone have an alternative property that they can contact?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 4 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 5 English Countryside
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 Driving in Italy?
- 14 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 15 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 20 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Granada to Madrid
- 22 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 23 Tour groups
- 24 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 25 If you had to choose one......