My husband and I have booked eight nights at the Magi House Suites in Sorrento. Friends of ours will be joining us in Sorrento on this trip. It's getting difficult to book a hotel room with their parameters at this point in time.
Magi House is fully booked. They referred her to Maison Tofani, which is located in the same area off Corso Italia. Maison Tofani has only one loft room w/o balcony available for 143 euros per night w/breakfast.
Our friends will keep checking with Magi House Suites to see if they get a cancellation for a double room for those dates. Their objective is to stay close by our hotel, and not stay in a luxury-labled property.
Has anyone stayed at the Maison Tofani? Does anyone have an alternative property that they can contact?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 2 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 3 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 7 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 8 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 9 Iceland rental camper company
- 10 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 11 southeast sicily town as home base
- 12 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 13 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 14 Chania
- 15 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 16 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 17 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 18 Spanish food - not that special?
- 19 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 20 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 23 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Booking Irish Rail ticket