I am looking to book a hotel for a family of 5 (2 adults and 3 children) in Sorrento preferably close to the city and beach (late August). Can anyone recommend a good hotel with a pool that would be a good fit.We will be flying into Rome and also wonder whether we should rent a car from Rome or take a train to Sorrento and rely on public transport. We would like to travel around the area including Pompeii. Many thanks.
Sorrento for Family of 5
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 4 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 5 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 6 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 7 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 8 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 9 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 10 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 11 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 12 Madrid apartment input, please
- 13 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 14 December honeymoon in Europe
- 15 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 16 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 17 How long in Venice?
- 18 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 19 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 20 staying a month or so in each place
- 21 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 22 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 23 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 24 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 25 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?