My husband and I will be staying in Sorrento three nights in May, so we will have two full days to do excursions. I won't be able to do the Amalfi coast drive because I have motion sickness; however, if we take a ferry across and can't get back, then we'll have to take a bus. (I'll bring some motion sickness pills just in case!) My questions are what would you recommend to do in the two days (I've been to Pompeii)? Also, can we do Positano and Amalfi in the same day and how would we get to each place? Is there a ferry from Sorrento to Positano and then from Positano to Amalfi?
Sorrento day trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 2 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 3 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 4 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 5 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 6 Cell phones in Ireland
- 7 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 8 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 9 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 10 Touring Dover Castle
- 11 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 14 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 7 Nights in Paris
- 17 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 18 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 19 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 20 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 21 3 weeks in Europe
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 24 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 25 London - Site List Triage -