My husband and I will be staying in Sorrento three nights in May, so we will have two full days to do excursions. I won't be able to do the Amalfi coast drive because I have motion sickness; however, if we take a ferry across and can't get back, then we'll have to take a bus. (I'll bring some motion sickness pills just in case!) My questions are what would you recommend to do in the two days (I've been to Pompeii)? Also, can we do Positano and Amalfi in the same day and how would we get to each place? Is there a ferry from Sorrento to Positano and then from Positano to Amalfi?
Sorrento day trips
- 1 East coast trains
- 2 Suggestions for France Italy
- 3 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 4 Foggia Day Trip
- 5 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 6 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 7 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 8 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 9 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 10 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 11 15 days in Central Europe
- 12 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 13 Car hire across borders
- 14 Bank of England Museum
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 17 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 18 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 19 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 20 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 21 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 22 Which tour company would be best?
- 23 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 24 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 25 Musée Marmottan - anything there?