My husband and I will be staying in Sorrento three nights in May, so we will have two full days to do excursions. I won't be able to do the Amalfi coast drive because I have motion sickness; however, if we take a ferry across and can't get back, then we'll have to take a bus. (I'll bring some motion sickness pills just in case!) My questions are what would you recommend to do in the two days (I've been to Pompeii)? Also, can we do Positano and Amalfi in the same day and how would we get to each place? Is there a ferry from Sorrento to Positano and then from Positano to Amalfi?
Sorrento day trips
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 2 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 5 Dresden Train Station
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 9 Channel Islands
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 12 Chambermaid tipping
- 13 TGV and Provence questions
- 14 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 15 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 16 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 23 Rome Accommodation
- 24 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 25 Tuscan Agriturismo