My husband and I will be staying in Sorrento three nights in May, so we will have two full days to do excursions. I won't be able to do the Amalfi coast drive because I have motion sickness; however, if we take a ferry across and can't get back, then we'll have to take a bus. (I'll bring some motion sickness pills just in case!) My questions are what would you recommend to do in the two days (I've been to Pompeii)? Also, can we do Positano and Amalfi in the same day and how would we get to each place? Is there a ferry from Sorrento to Positano and then from Positano to Amalfi?
Sorrento day trips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 3 Questions for my German friends
- 4 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 5 London visit
- 6 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 7 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 8 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 9 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 12 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Lofoten ferry
- 23 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 24 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 25 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?