My husband and I will be staying in Sorrento three nights in May, so we will have two full days to do excursions. I won't be able to do the Amalfi coast drive because I have motion sickness; however, if we take a ferry across and can't get back, then we'll have to take a bus. (I'll bring some motion sickness pills just in case!) My questions are what would you recommend to do in the two days (I've been to Pompeii)? Also, can we do Positano and Amalfi in the same day and how would we get to each place? Is there a ferry from Sorrento to Positano and then from Positano to Amalfi?
Sorrento day trips
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Family European winter holiday
- 2 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 3 Florence in October
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Traveling within Italy
- 8 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 9 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 12 London at Easter
- 13 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 14 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 17 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 21 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 22 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 23 Which travel plan?
- 24 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla