We are spending 4 days in Sorrento at the end of August and we are planning to use it as a base to go on some day trips and I was after some advice. (On one day we will visit pompeii)
This will be the last stop on our european trip so we are probably looking to relax a little. We do enjoy going to the beach but of course being europe beaches they arn't very good but I have been reading about beach clubs on Capri. Has anyone been to one on Capri? How much are they? What do they offer? Is there any good swimming at any of them ( i see some have pools). Is there much public transport on Capri? Easy to use?
At the moment I think we will be visiting Pompeii and Capri but does anyone else have any other suggestions. We are a couple in our early 20's looking to enjoy some of the coastline at the end of our tip. Some people have suggested Positano and Amalfi Coast, are these easy to reach via public transport from Sorrento?
Any help would be much appreciated Cheers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 2 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 3 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 4 Scotland Highlands Help
- 5 Greece Itinerary
- 6 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 7 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 8 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 9 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 10 Ravenna Mosaics
- 11 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 12 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 13 Amsterdam, Germany
- 14 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 15 Naples or Genoa
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 17 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 18 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France
- 19 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 20 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 21 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 22 15 days trip to Europe
- 23 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 24 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 25 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.