We are spending 4 days in Sorrento at the end of August and we are planning to use it as a base to go on some day trips and I was after some advice. (On one day we will visit pompeii)
This will be the last stop on our european trip so we are probably looking to relax a little. We do enjoy going to the beach but of course being europe beaches they arn't very good but I have been reading about beach clubs on Capri. Has anyone been to one on Capri? How much are they? What do they offer? Is there any good swimming at any of them ( i see some have pools). Is there much public transport on Capri? Easy to use?
At the moment I think we will be visiting Pompeii and Capri but does anyone else have any other suggestions. We are a couple in our early 20's looking to enjoy some of the coastline at the end of our tip. Some people have suggested Positano and Amalfi Coast, are these easy to reach via public transport from Sorrento?
Any help would be much appreciated Cheers
Sorrento Day Trips - Capri, Positano, Amalfi Coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 2 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 3 London and Where Else in late December?
- 4 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 5 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 6 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 7 Istanbul Itinerary
- 8 Half Day tours with Alla Tour Company
- 9 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 10 Bologna tips
- 11 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 12 Edinburgh - outings?
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 15 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 16 What to wear
- 17 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 18 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 19 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 20 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 21 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 22 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 25 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old