We are spending 4 days in Sorrento at the end of August and we are planning to use it as a base to go on some day trips and I was after some advice. (On one day we will visit pompeii)
This will be the last stop on our european trip so we are probably looking to relax a little. We do enjoy going to the beach but of course being europe beaches they arn't very good but I have been reading about beach clubs on Capri. Has anyone been to one on Capri? How much are they? What do they offer? Is there any good swimming at any of them ( i see some have pools). Is there much public transport on Capri? Easy to use?
At the moment I think we will be visiting Pompeii and Capri but does anyone else have any other suggestions. We are a couple in our early 20's looking to enjoy some of the coastline at the end of our tip. Some people have suggested Positano and Amalfi Coast, are these easy to reach via public transport from Sorrento?
Any help would be much appreciated Cheers
Sorrento Day Trips - Capri, Positano, Amalfi Coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 2 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 3 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 4 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 5 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 6 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 7 Dordogne lodging
- 8 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 9 Rocamaxour
- 10 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 11 Dordogne markets
- 12 Hotels and public transport re: Cheltenham Spa
- 13 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 14 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 15 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 16 England in 7 days
- 17 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 18 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 19 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 20 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 21 Best means of travel from Prague to Krakow and Krakow to Budapest
- 22 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 23 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 24 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip