We are spending 4 days in Sorrento at the end of August and we are planning to use it as a base to go on some day trips and I was after some advice. (On one day we will visit pompeii)
This will be the last stop on our european trip so we are probably looking to relax a little. We do enjoy going to the beach but of course being europe beaches they arn't very good but I have been reading about beach clubs on Capri. Has anyone been to one on Capri? How much are they? What do they offer? Is there any good swimming at any of them ( i see some have pools). Is there much public transport on Capri? Easy to use?
At the moment I think we will be visiting Pompeii and Capri but does anyone else have any other suggestions. We are a couple in our early 20's looking to enjoy some of the coastline at the end of our tip. Some people have suggested Positano and Amalfi Coast, are these easy to reach via public transport from Sorrento?
Any help would be much appreciated Cheers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 2 NEVER AGAIN ON NEVER ONE
- 3 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 4 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 5 Football Tickets - Athens
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 8 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 9 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 10 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 11 Last minute trip to Capri
- 12 3nights in Venice
- 13 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 14 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 15 Earthquake near Naples
- 16 Budapest to Kosice
- 17 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 18 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 19 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 20 Paris in November
- 21 My 3 days in Venice
- 22 multi city flights to europe
- 23 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 24 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 25 One week in Europe