We are spending 4 days in Sorrento at the end of August and we are planning to use it as a base to go on some day trips and I was after some advice. (On one day we will visit pompeii)
This will be the last stop on our european trip so we are probably looking to relax a little. We do enjoy going to the beach but of course being europe beaches they arn't very good but I have been reading about beach clubs on Capri. Has anyone been to one on Capri? How much are they? What do they offer? Is there any good swimming at any of them ( i see some have pools). Is there much public transport on Capri? Easy to use?
At the moment I think we will be visiting Pompeii and Capri but does anyone else have any other suggestions. We are a couple in our early 20's looking to enjoy some of the coastline at the end of our tip. Some people have suggested Positano and Amalfi Coast, are these easy to reach via public transport from Sorrento?
Any help would be much appreciated Cheers
Sorrento Day Trips - Capri, Positano, Amalfi Coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 2 Hotel for last night in Rome
- 3 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 4 the best of italy?
- 5 Itinerary for Geneva-6 days
- 6 Cordoba, Sevilla and Granada
- 7 Rome to Sperlong Day Trip?
- 8 Florence Hotel Advice
- 9 Scandinavian honeymoon
- 10 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 11 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 12 Best data sim
- 13 paris arrondissements - where to stay
- 14 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 15 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 16 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 17 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 18 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 19 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 20 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 21 Paris/Montpellier v. Barcelona/South of Spain in late September
- 22 Salzburg, Switzerland and Lyon
- 23 Andalucía Spring 2015
- 24 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 25 Crime/Safety in Rome & Florence?