We are spending 4 days in Sorrento at the end of August and we are planning to use it as a base to go on some day trips and I was after some advice. (On one day we will visit pompeii)
This will be the last stop on our european trip so we are probably looking to relax a little. We do enjoy going to the beach but of course being europe beaches they arn't very good but I have been reading about beach clubs on Capri. Has anyone been to one on Capri? How much are they? What do they offer? Is there any good swimming at any of them ( i see some have pools). Is there much public transport on Capri? Easy to use?
At the moment I think we will be visiting Pompeii and Capri but does anyone else have any other suggestions. We are a couple in our early 20's looking to enjoy some of the coastline at the end of our tip. Some people have suggested Positano and Amalfi Coast, are these easy to reach via public transport from Sorrento?
Any help would be much appreciated Cheers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 2 Venice/Mestre
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 auto europa or auto europe?
- 6 car insurance italy
- 7 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 8 8 Days in Spain
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 15 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 16 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 17 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 18 Paris to Italy
- 19 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 23 Amsterdam
- 24 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 25 travel to prague, vienna and munich