We are spending 4 days in Sorrento at the end of August and we are planning to use it as a base to go on some day trips and I was after some advice. (On one day we will visit pompeii)
This will be the last stop on our european trip so we are probably looking to relax a little. We do enjoy going to the beach but of course being europe beaches they arn't very good but I have been reading about beach clubs on Capri. Has anyone been to one on Capri? How much are they? What do they offer? Is there any good swimming at any of them ( i see some have pools). Is there much public transport on Capri? Easy to use?
At the moment I think we will be visiting Pompeii and Capri but does anyone else have any other suggestions. We are a couple in our early 20's looking to enjoy some of the coastline at the end of our tip. Some people have suggested Positano and Amalfi Coast, are these easy to reach via public transport from Sorrento?
Any help would be much appreciated Cheers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라속임수＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트》인터넷카지노주소
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 5 Spain in December
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 K-Day
- 11 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Cell Phone Question
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 21 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 22 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 23 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Campervan in Croatia