Thanks for your help with my other posts! I am going to be in Sorrento, Italy in the beginning of October for 8 days. I am taking 5 days of cooking classes at Mami Camilla, and am trying to fill out the rest of my plan. The cooking classes start at 3 or 4pm so I have time in the mornings to travel around and sightsee, then 3 full days at the end to do whatever I want. I booked an apartment in Sorrento for my whole stay (was that a mistake?) because it's my understanding that most of the great towns are all accessible for day trips. I definitely want to do a day in Capri.
Any ideas for the first 5 mornings and my other full day trips? I have never been to the Amalfi Coast before so I would really appreciate any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 2 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 3 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 4 Ireland travel passport question
- 5 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 6 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 7 Hotel in Vienna
- 8 Engadine Valley help
- 9 Where to buy Saffron?
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Tuscany 6 nights
- 13 France & Italy, May or June
- 14 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 15 Planning a European Trip
- 16 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 17 1st time in ZURICH
- 18 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 19 Where can I learn how to purchase property in France? (for a US citizen)
- 20 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 21 French restaurants
- 22 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 23 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 24 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 25 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car