Thanks for your help with my other posts! I am going to be in Sorrento, Italy in the beginning of October for 8 days. I am taking 5 days of cooking classes at Mami Camilla, and am trying to fill out the rest of my plan. The cooking classes start at 3 or 4pm so I have time in the mornings to travel around and sightsee, then 3 full days at the end to do whatever I want. I booked an apartment in Sorrento for my whole stay (was that a mistake?) because it's my understanding that most of the great towns are all accessible for day trips. I definitely want to do a day in Capri.
Any ideas for the first 5 mornings and my other full day trips? I have never been to the Amalfi Coast before so I would really appreciate any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 2 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 Bernese Oberland
- 7 TIM in FCO - update
- 8 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 9 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 10 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 13 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 14 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 15 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 16 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 17 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 18 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 19 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 20 Cartagena Spain
- 21 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 22 Trip to Switzerland
- 23 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 24 Itinery help Crete
- 25 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA