Thanks for your help with my other posts! I am going to be in Sorrento, Italy in the beginning of October for 8 days. I am taking 5 days of cooking classes at Mami Camilla, and am trying to fill out the rest of my plan. The cooking classes start at 3 or 4pm so I have time in the mornings to travel around and sightsee, then 3 full days at the end to do whatever I want. I booked an apartment in Sorrento for my whole stay (was that a mistake?) because it's my understanding that most of the great towns are all accessible for day trips. I definitely want to do a day in Capri.
Any ideas for the first 5 mornings and my other full day trips? I have never been to the Amalfi Coast before so I would really appreciate any help!
Sorrento and Amalfi coast- need a plan!
- 1 France by rail or car?
- 2 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 London at Xmas
- 5 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 6 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 7 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 8 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 11 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 12 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 13 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 14 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 15 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 16 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 17 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 18 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 19 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 20 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 21 Which tour company would be best?
- 22 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 23 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 24 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 25 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?