Thanks for your help with my other posts! I am going to be in Sorrento, Italy in the beginning of October for 8 days. I am taking 5 days of cooking classes at Mami Camilla, and am trying to fill out the rest of my plan. The cooking classes start at 3 or 4pm so I have time in the mornings to travel around and sightsee, then 3 full days at the end to do whatever I want. I booked an apartment in Sorrento for my whole stay (was that a mistake?) because it's my understanding that most of the great towns are all accessible for day trips. I definitely want to do a day in Capri.
Any ideas for the first 5 mornings and my other full day trips? I have never been to the Amalfi Coast before so I would really appreciate any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 6 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 9 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 10 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 11 Andalucia Spain
- 12 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 13 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 14 Vigo Spain????
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 17 Paris in August
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 23 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground