Thanks for your help with my other posts! I am going to be in Sorrento, Italy in the beginning of October for 8 days. I am taking 5 days of cooking classes at Mami Camilla, and am trying to fill out the rest of my plan. The cooking classes start at 3 or 4pm so I have time in the mornings to travel around and sightsee, then 3 full days at the end to do whatever I want. I booked an apartment in Sorrento for my whole stay (was that a mistake?) because it's my understanding that most of the great towns are all accessible for day trips. I definitely want to do a day in Capri.
Any ideas for the first 5 mornings and my other full day trips? I have never been to the Amalfi Coast before so I would really appreciate any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Which Train Station in Venice
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 10 Uber vs. TfL
- 11 What fresh hell is this?
- 12 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more