We will arrive in Naples from US on April 19. My husband has to attend a meeting in Paestum on Sunday April 28, and it will be over in late afternoon. We will stay there on Sat. night before and Sun night as well. Our flight departs Naples at 12:50 on Tuesday April 30. So the question is, will we have enough time to get to the airport on Tuesday morning, or should we plan to be in Naples by Monday so we aren't exhausted when we leave. Also not sure where to make our base as we don't like to move around a lot and will already have these 2 places. Is Sorrento the most logical, central place? A friend has recommended Minori since they loved it there. We don't plan to visit Vesuvius or Pompeii but do hope to go to Capri for at least a day (not sure about moving for another overnight place). Or, possibly Ischia. Thanks for your suggestions; love this forum!
Sorrento, Amalfi or Paestum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 2 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 3 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 4 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 5 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 6 London and Where Else in late December?
- 7 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 8 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 9 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 10 London - Site List Triage -
- 11 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 12 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 13 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 16 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 17 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 20 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 21 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 22 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 23 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 24 Southern Ireland Help
- 25 Bologna tips