We will arrive in Naples from US on April 19. My husband has to attend a meeting in Paestum on Sunday April 28, and it will be over in late afternoon. We will stay there on Sat. night before and Sun night as well. Our flight departs Naples at 12:50 on Tuesday April 30. So the question is, will we have enough time to get to the airport on Tuesday morning, or should we plan to be in Naples by Monday so we aren't exhausted when we leave. Also not sure where to make our base as we don't like to move around a lot and will already have these 2 places. Is Sorrento the most logical, central place? A friend has recommended Minori since they loved it there. We don't plan to visit Vesuvius or Pompeii but do hope to go to Capri for at least a day (not sure about moving for another overnight place). Or, possibly Ischia. Thanks for your suggestions; love this forum!
Sorrento, Amalfi or Paestum
- 1 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 2 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 3 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 4 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 France: CDG to Beaune
- 7 Athens licensed tour guide
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 11 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 12 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 Visit to Russia - Money
- 15 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 16 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 17 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 18 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 19 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 20 Romania Apartment List
- 21 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 22 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 23 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....