We will arrive in Naples from US on April 19. My husband has to attend a meeting in Paestum on Sunday April 28, and it will be over in late afternoon. We will stay there on Sat. night before and Sun night as well. Our flight departs Naples at 12:50 on Tuesday April 30. So the question is, will we have enough time to get to the airport on Tuesday morning, or should we plan to be in Naples by Monday so we aren't exhausted when we leave. Also not sure where to make our base as we don't like to move around a lot and will already have these 2 places. Is Sorrento the most logical, central place? A friend has recommended Minori since they loved it there. We don't plan to visit Vesuvius or Pompeii but do hope to go to Capri for at least a day (not sure about moving for another overnight place). Or, possibly Ischia. Thanks for your suggestions; love this forum!
Sorrento, Amalfi or Paestum
- 1 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 2 HELP stuck in Italy
- 3 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 4 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 5 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 6 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 9 Nice
- 10 Last monte Paris apartment
- 11 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 12 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 13 I Need To Vent!
- 14 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 17 Train tickets
- 18 San Lorenzo Market
- 19 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 20 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 21 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 22 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 23 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 24 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 25 Cuenca or Toledo