We will arrive in Naples from US on April 19. My husband has to attend a meeting in Paestum on Sunday April 28, and it will be over in late afternoon. We will stay there on Sat. night before and Sun night as well. Our flight departs Naples at 12:50 on Tuesday April 30. So the question is, will we have enough time to get to the airport on Tuesday morning, or should we plan to be in Naples by Monday so we aren't exhausted when we leave. Also not sure where to make our base as we don't like to move around a lot and will already have these 2 places. Is Sorrento the most logical, central place? A friend has recommended Minori since they loved it there. We don't plan to visit Vesuvius or Pompeii but do hope to go to Capri for at least a day (not sure about moving for another overnight place). Or, possibly Ischia. Thanks for your suggestions; love this forum!
Sorrento, Amalfi or Paestum
- 1 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 2 florence hotel
- 3 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 4 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 5 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 6 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 7 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 8 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 11 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 12 My Journey Through Europe
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 17 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 18 What is the best food in France?
- 19 Beauty Products in France?!
- 20 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 21 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 22 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 23 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 24 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 25 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's