We will arrive in Naples from US on April 19. My husband has to attend a meeting in Paestum on Sunday April 28, and it will be over in late afternoon. We will stay there on Sat. night before and Sun night as well. Our flight departs Naples at 12:50 on Tuesday April 30. So the question is, will we have enough time to get to the airport on Tuesday morning, or should we plan to be in Naples by Monday so we aren't exhausted when we leave. Also not sure where to make our base as we don't like to move around a lot and will already have these 2 places. Is Sorrento the most logical, central place? A friend has recommended Minori since they loved it there. We don't plan to visit Vesuvius or Pompeii but do hope to go to Capri for at least a day (not sure about moving for another overnight place). Or, possibly Ischia. Thanks for your suggestions; love this forum!
Sorrento, Amalfi or Paestum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 2 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 3 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 4 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 5 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 11 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 He said , she said
- 14 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 15 Munich with a car?
- 16 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 19 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 23 tour guides in rome
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!