We will arrive in Naples from US on April 19. My husband has to attend a meeting in Paestum on Sunday April 28, and it will be over in late afternoon. We will stay there on Sat. night before and Sun night as well. Our flight departs Naples at 12:50 on Tuesday April 30. So the question is, will we have enough time to get to the airport on Tuesday morning, or should we plan to be in Naples by Monday so we aren't exhausted when we leave. Also not sure where to make our base as we don't like to move around a lot and will already have these 2 places. Is Sorrento the most logical, central place? A friend has recommended Minori since they loved it there. We don't plan to visit Vesuvius or Pompeii but do hope to go to Capri for at least a day (not sure about moving for another overnight place). Or, possibly Ischia. Thanks for your suggestions; love this forum!
Sorrento, Amalfi or Paestum
View all Europe activity »
- 1 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 2 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 7 2 Week European Itinerary
- 8 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 Channel Islands
- 11 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 12 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 13 Car in Prague
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 16 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 17 Rome Accommodation
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Istanbul hotels
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 24 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 25 Barcelona - Hotel Help