After our week in Abruzzo for our cooking vacation, my daughter and I would like to extend our vacation by 2 or 3 days. We will be returned to Rome after our cooking adventure and would like opinions/suggestions on taking a couple of days to travel to Sorrento and maybe Positano and back to Rome. We will need to know the best means of travel for that excursion and also a possible Hotel or Bed & Breakfast in Rome, Sorrento and in Positano. Thank you!
Sorrento & Amalfi coast - Best means of travel from Rome
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 2 Traveling within Italy
- 3 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 4 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 5 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 6 Sad news: Le Drouot, 103 rue Richelieu, is no more
- 7 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 8 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 9 Prague to Poland
- 10 An American Solo in Paris - My itinerary (Help)
- 11 110 Taillevant Paris (Dining Room or with the Sommeliers)
- 12 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 Berlin (with Dresden) Trip Report
- 15 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 16 3 days in Barcelona
- 17 Santorini Hotel
- 18 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 19 Am I too fat too travel?
- 20 DeGaulle Airport
- 21 9 nights in Ireland
- 22 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 23 Do Cabs in Rome accept credit card for payment?
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!