After our week in Abruzzo for our cooking vacation, my daughter and I would like to extend our vacation by 2 or 3 days. We will be returned to Rome after our cooking adventure and would like opinions/suggestions on taking a couple of days to travel to Sorrento and maybe Positano and back to Rome. We will need to know the best means of travel for that excursion and also a possible Hotel or Bed & Breakfast in Rome, Sorrento and in Positano. Thank you!
Sorrento & Amalfi coast - Best means of travel from Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 2 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 3 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 4 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 5 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 6 Tipping in the UK
- 7 Central Europe itinerary
- 8 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 9 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 10 floods in Andalucia
- 11 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 12 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 13 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 14 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 15 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 16 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 17 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 18 Arriving in Prague
- 19 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 20 4 Months in Europe
- 21 2 Days in Rome
- 22 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 23 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 24 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 25 2 weeks in Spain