We have 5 days we'll be spending in Soriano nel Cimino and from what I've read, we will need a car to best experience the area. We will be in Paris for a few days before Italy and we wont have a car there. My thoughts were to fly to Rome and rent a car at the airport, then drive to Soriano nel Cimino. And at the end of our 5 days, drive back to Rome to return the car and we'll be flying out of FCO to Malaga for 5 days after that.
Does this make sense? If not, any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Also, if anyone has been to Soriano nel Cimino, where did you go and what did you do? We love wine, dining out, exploring the area and great scenery. Again...any suggestions would be great!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and South of France
- 2 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 3 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 4 Prague itinerary advice
- 5 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 6 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 7 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 8 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 11 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 13 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 14 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 15 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 16 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 17 Self drive tour companies
- 18 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 Italian lakes
- 21 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 22 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 23 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 24 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 25 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?