We have 5 days we'll be spending in Soriano nel Cimino and from what I've read, we will need a car to best experience the area. We will be in Paris for a few days before Italy and we wont have a car there. My thoughts were to fly to Rome and rent a car at the airport, then drive to Soriano nel Cimino. And at the end of our 5 days, drive back to Rome to return the car and we'll be flying out of FCO to Malaga for 5 days after that.
Does this make sense? If not, any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Also, if anyone has been to Soriano nel Cimino, where did you go and what did you do? We love wine, dining out, exploring the area and great scenery. Again...any suggestions would be great!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 워커힐경마＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라주소↘라이브카지노
- 2 인터넷스코어＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노°안전한놀이터
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 7 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 10 Campervan in Croatia
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 14 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 15 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 21 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?