We have 5 days we'll be spending in Soriano nel Cimino and from what I've read, we will need a car to best experience the area. We will be in Paris for a few days before Italy and we wont have a car there. My thoughts were to fly to Rome and rent a car at the airport, then drive to Soriano nel Cimino. And at the end of our 5 days, drive back to Rome to return the car and we'll be flying out of FCO to Malaga for 5 days after that.
Does this make sense? If not, any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Also, if anyone has been to Soriano nel Cimino, where did you go and what did you do? We love wine, dining out, exploring the area and great scenery. Again...any suggestions would be great!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany train help!
- 2 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 8 Acorn TV
- 9 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 10 Versailles
- 11 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 12 Sicily
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 18 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 19 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 22 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 23 Petrol in Greece
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport