We have 5 days we'll be spending in Soriano nel Cimino and from what I've read, we will need a car to best experience the area. We will be in Paris for a few days before Italy and we wont have a car there. My thoughts were to fly to Rome and rent a car at the airport, then drive to Soriano nel Cimino. And at the end of our 5 days, drive back to Rome to return the car and we'll be flying out of FCO to Malaga for 5 days after that.
Does this make sense? If not, any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Also, if anyone has been to Soriano nel Cimino, where did you go and what did you do? We love wine, dining out, exploring the area and great scenery. Again...any suggestions would be great!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin
- 2 Germany or Sweden
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 5 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 8 Greek Village
- 9 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 12 Sicily help
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Athens Help
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 "Too Much Cows"
- 17 Bordeaux to Nice
- 18 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 19 Thinking about the Fjords
- 20 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 21 Rome -- The next time around
- 22 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 23 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 24 Rome to Venice
- 25 La Coruna or Santiago or both?