Buongiorno a tutti!
Let's see if I can keep up a live trip report.
I had a late flight out Tuesday night so I finally arrived at my hotel in Venice on 4 PM Wednesday. Hotel al Ponte Mocenigo - my fourth stay in this hotel. My wifi password still worked - when I fired up the laptop it was good to go!
My friends are already here (some, for two weeks already) so I had dinner at La Zucca with two of them.
This morning, heading out to get a SIM card and then meet my friends at Florians.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 2 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 3 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 4 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 7 Getting around London
- 8 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 9 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 10 Andalucia Spain
- 11 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 12 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 13 Vigo Spain????
- 14 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 15 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 16 Paris in August
- 17 SURPRISE TRIP
- 18 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 22 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 25 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain