Hi all -
I'm having a bit of trouble getting information about the various sommerrodelbahn options near Salzburg - it sounds like there are fun ones in Berchtesgaden, Fuschl, Strobl, Hallein, and elsewhere. The websites I've found are all in German and provide very little information. I want to know where they're located relative to Salzburg (where we'll be staying), and more importantly, how to get to them (preferably via public transportation). Any insights or helpful German speakers who can translate the websites for me?
Here are the websites I've found:
Fuschl and Strobl: http://www.rodelbahnen.at/
"salzburger land": http://www.kohlschnait.at/de/rodelbahn.html
Hallein (Durrnberg): http://www.duerrnberg.at/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=78&Itemid=77
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaches in Southern France
- 2 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 3 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 4 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 5 Ali
- 6 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 7 Drinks in Spain
- 8 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 9 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 10 Gelato course in Rome?
- 11 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 12 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 13 Too much for one day?
- 14 Travel WiFi - France
- 15 Norfolk base
- 16 Lipari to Capri??
- 17 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 18 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 19 Iceland Trip report
- 20 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 21 12 days europe
- 22 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 23 Spain Itinerary Help
- 24 RFID Protection
- 25 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
Hi all -