Hi all -
I'm having a bit of trouble getting information about the various sommerrodelbahn options near Salzburg - it sounds like there are fun ones in Berchtesgaden, Fuschl, Strobl, Hallein, and elsewhere. The websites I've found are all in German and provide very little information. I want to know where they're located relative to Salzburg (where we'll be staying), and more importantly, how to get to them (preferably via public transportation). Any insights or helpful German speakers who can translate the websites for me?
Here are the websites I've found:
Fuschl and Strobl: http://www.rodelbahnen.at/
"salzburger land": http://www.kohlschnait.at/de/rodelbahn.html
Hallein (Durrnberg): http://www.duerrnberg.at/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=78&Itemid=77
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage Storage
- 2 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 6 Brugge hotel help
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Trip suggestion
- 13 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 15 Back from Paris
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 18 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 International Flight Question
- 22 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 23 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 24 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 25 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
Hi all -