Hi all -
I'm having a bit of trouble getting information about the various sommerrodelbahn options near Salzburg - it sounds like there are fun ones in Berchtesgaden, Fuschl, Strobl, Hallein, and elsewhere. The websites I've found are all in German and provide very little information. I want to know where they're located relative to Salzburg (where we'll be staying), and more importantly, how to get to them (preferably via public transportation). Any insights or helpful German speakers who can translate the websites for me?
Here are the websites I've found:
Fuschl and Strobl: http://www.rodelbahnen.at/
"salzburger land": http://www.kohlschnait.at/de/rodelbahn.html
Hallein (Durrnberg): http://www.duerrnberg.at/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=78&Itemid=77
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Experts
- 2 Europe itinerary
- 3 Europe itinerary review
- 4 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 5 My First Trip to Europe...
- 6 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 7 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 8 European Travel in March
- 9 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 10 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 11 Iceland in 4 days?
- 12 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 13 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 14 Munich-6 days in September
- 15 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 16 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 17 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 18 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 19 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 20 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 21 SIM card
- 22 Sixt insurance claim
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 25 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
Hi all -