Hi all -
I'm having a bit of trouble getting information about the various sommerrodelbahn options near Salzburg - it sounds like there are fun ones in Berchtesgaden, Fuschl, Strobl, Hallein, and elsewhere. The websites I've found are all in German and provide very little information. I want to know where they're located relative to Salzburg (where we'll be staying), and more importantly, how to get to them (preferably via public transportation). Any insights or helpful German speakers who can translate the websites for me?
Here are the websites I've found:
Fuschl and Strobl: http://www.rodelbahnen.at/
"salzburger land": http://www.kohlschnait.at/de/rodelbahn.html
Hallein (Durrnberg): http://www.duerrnberg.at/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=78&Itemid=77
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 2 Berlin, germany
- 3 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 6 4 days in switzerland
- 7 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 8 14 nights in Europe
- 9 Vienna or Budapest?
- 10 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 11 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 12 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 13 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 14 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 15 French immersion courses in France
- 16 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 17 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 18 Ireland & Scotland
- 19 CDG airport
- 20 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 21 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 22 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 23 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 24 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 25 Munich
sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
Hi all -