Hi all -
I'm having a bit of trouble getting information about the various sommerrodelbahn options near Salzburg - it sounds like there are fun ones in Berchtesgaden, Fuschl, Strobl, Hallein, and elsewhere. The websites I've found are all in German and provide very little information. I want to know where they're located relative to Salzburg (where we'll be staying), and more importantly, how to get to them (preferably via public transportation). Any insights or helpful German speakers who can translate the websites for me?
Here are the websites I've found:
Fuschl and Strobl: http://www.rodelbahnen.at/
"salzburger land": http://www.kohlschnait.at/de/rodelbahn.html
Hallein (Durrnberg): http://www.duerrnberg.at/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=78&Itemid=77
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 2 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 3 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 4 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 5 Alhambra
- 6 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 7 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 8 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 9 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 10 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 11 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 12 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 13 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 14 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 15 What do pack for Ireland?
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 Paris to Morocco
- 18 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 19 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 20 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 21 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 22 Antwerp Tram
- 23 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 24 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 25 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
Hi all -