Hi all -
I'm having a bit of trouble getting information about the various sommerrodelbahn options near Salzburg - it sounds like there are fun ones in Berchtesgaden, Fuschl, Strobl, Hallein, and elsewhere. The websites I've found are all in German and provide very little information. I want to know where they're located relative to Salzburg (where we'll be staying), and more importantly, how to get to them (preferably via public transportation). Any insights or helpful German speakers who can translate the websites for me?
Here are the websites I've found:
Fuschl and Strobl: http://www.rodelbahnen.at/
"salzburger land": http://www.kohlschnait.at/de/rodelbahn.html
Hallein (Durrnberg): http://www.duerrnberg.at/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=78&Itemid=77
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 2 St Denis Cathedral
- 3 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 4 Ireland itinerary help please
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 7 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 10 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 11 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 12 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 13 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 14 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Alps Drive
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 22 Paris cooking classes
- 23 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 24 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
Hi all -