Hi all -
I'm having a bit of trouble getting information about the various sommerrodelbahn options near Salzburg - it sounds like there are fun ones in Berchtesgaden, Fuschl, Strobl, Hallein, and elsewhere. The websites I've found are all in German and provide very little information. I want to know where they're located relative to Salzburg (where we'll be staying), and more importantly, how to get to them (preferably via public transportation). Any insights or helpful German speakers who can translate the websites for me?
Here are the websites I've found:
Fuschl and Strobl: http://www.rodelbahnen.at/
"salzburger land": http://www.kohlschnait.at/de/rodelbahn.html
Hallein (Durrnberg): http://www.duerrnberg.at/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=78&Itemid=77
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 2 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 3 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 4 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 5 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 10 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 11 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 12 Bruges
- 13 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 14 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 15 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 16 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 19 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 20 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 21 Planning A trip
- 22 A week in the Occitanie
- 23 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 24 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 25 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
Hi all -