Hi all -
I'm having a bit of trouble getting information about the various sommerrodelbahn options near Salzburg - it sounds like there are fun ones in Berchtesgaden, Fuschl, Strobl, Hallein, and elsewhere. The websites I've found are all in German and provide very little information. I want to know where they're located relative to Salzburg (where we'll be staying), and more importantly, how to get to them (preferably via public transportation). Any insights or helpful German speakers who can translate the websites for me?
Here are the websites I've found:
Fuschl and Strobl: http://www.rodelbahnen.at/
"salzburger land": http://www.kohlschnait.at/de/rodelbahn.html
Hallein (Durrnberg): http://www.duerrnberg.at/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=78&Itemid=77
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 3 Flamenco Shows
- 4 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 5 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 6 Overnight Train Questions
- 7 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 8 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 9 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 10 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 11 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 12 What to see in Dresden...
- 13 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 14 Croatia in late April
- 15 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 16 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 17 Italy - best two central locations
- 18 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 19 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 20 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 21 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 22 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 23 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 24 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 25 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
Hi all -