Hi all -
I'm having a bit of trouble getting information about the various sommerrodelbahn options near Salzburg - it sounds like there are fun ones in Berchtesgaden, Fuschl, Strobl, Hallein, and elsewhere. The websites I've found are all in German and provide very little information. I want to know where they're located relative to Salzburg (where we'll be staying), and more importantly, how to get to them (preferably via public transportation). Any insights or helpful German speakers who can translate the websites for me?
Here are the websites I've found:
Fuschl and Strobl: http://www.rodelbahnen.at/
"salzburger land": http://www.kohlschnait.at/de/rodelbahn.html
Hallein (Durrnberg): http://www.duerrnberg.at/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=78&Itemid=77
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 3 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 4 limousine services - milan - rome
- 5 Regarding Residence Permit
- 6 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 7 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 8 Homesaty
- 9 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 10 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 11 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 12 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 13 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 14 Route des Vins
- 15 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 16 2 days in Florence
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 19 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 20 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 21 base for Andalucia
- 22 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 23 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 24 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 25 How to leave Slovenia for US?
sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
Hi all -