Hi all -
I'm having a bit of trouble getting information about the various sommerrodelbahn options near Salzburg - it sounds like there are fun ones in Berchtesgaden, Fuschl, Strobl, Hallein, and elsewhere. The websites I've found are all in German and provide very little information. I want to know where they're located relative to Salzburg (where we'll be staying), and more importantly, how to get to them (preferably via public transportation). Any insights or helpful German speakers who can translate the websites for me?
Here are the websites I've found:
Fuschl and Strobl: http://www.rodelbahnen.at/
"salzburger land": http://www.kohlschnait.at/de/rodelbahn.html
Hallein (Durrnberg): http://www.duerrnberg.at/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=78&Itemid=77
sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
Hi all -
- 1 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 8 Belgium
- 9 Navigo Decouverte
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 12 More help with housing in Puglia
- 13 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 15 days in Europe,
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 Madrid to Sevilla
- 19 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 20 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 21 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 22 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 23 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 24 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome