Hi all -
I'm having a bit of trouble getting information about the various sommerrodelbahn options near Salzburg - it sounds like there are fun ones in Berchtesgaden, Fuschl, Strobl, Hallein, and elsewhere. The websites I've found are all in German and provide very little information. I want to know where they're located relative to Salzburg (where we'll be staying), and more importantly, how to get to them (preferably via public transportation). Any insights or helpful German speakers who can translate the websites for me?
Here are the websites I've found:
Fuschl and Strobl: http://www.rodelbahnen.at/
"salzburger land": http://www.kohlschnait.at/de/rodelbahn.html
Hallein (Durrnberg): http://www.duerrnberg.at/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=78&Itemid=77
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 2 Scotland in 7 Days
- 3 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 4 Need advice on our trip to Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 5 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 6 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 7 Azores
- 8 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 9 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 10 Connection time in Athens?
- 11 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 12 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 13 Short Trip in July
- 14 Ludwig Castles
- 15 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 16 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 17 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 18 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 19 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 20 Escorted Tours
- 21 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 22 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 23 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 24 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 25 2 Months in Sicily
sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
Hi all -